What have you done to your MSP today?

heres some pics of some stuff i got for free....

3 completely undented doors for my car. same color but they are scratched up. will be stored till i send the car for a respray.
IMAG0265.jpg

and 2 fs-de heads(complete minus cams and the caps), stock crank pulley, brand new water pump and timimg belt, and one intake cam. the intake cam, crank pulley and one head will be sold. the one head will be built for my car.

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

oh and tried this on....i was transporting them for a friend.....and i dont think anyone has ran these....was just to see what they look like.
IMAG0253.jpg

Not in a Speed but here we have a couple of regulars running them... They do look better than in a SPD3 lol.....(thumb)

Any one of those filters would fine. Just stay away from that crap in the parts store isles. But I am still using the original Injen filter that came with my CAI. Its been on for 70k+ miles and re-oiled several times. Never had one MAF issue. Don't be over zealous applying the oil and let it dry before putting it back on. I think cost wise the Spectre was the least expensive, terbow ran one of those without issue on his setup.

i found the vibrant for $25 shipped lol

My K&N just looks rough. It got dropped a long time ago so half the fins are bent lol

Last saturday I installed a dual gauge pod made by jonridinhi. Great product. Love it!

Last edited:
finally ripped the head off the engine. now to find time to get the head milled/resurfaced and reinstall everything. yaaa. all this from my sis in law driving my car, lesson learned!

Back