What have you done to your MSP today?

That is all I gotta say :)

But Besides that my rear struts are SHOT, and my front brakes are messed up (making weird noises) My left drivers side caliper is froze. So going to order MS6 front brakes :) and also after that going to order Coilovers (as soon as i get money :( Im broke like a mofo)

ya damn, where the hell do you get all the money for that s*** lol, seems like your dropping a ton of money on it every week.. you sell drugs or something? or have some nice parents ? haha

ya damn, where the hell do you get all the money for that s*** lol, seems like your dropping a ton of money on it every week.. you sell drugs or something? or have some nice parents ? haha

No my rent is just only 200$ a month lol. Soon to be 1800$ a month D: My parents actually hate me droping money into my car. Cause I dont have any savings at all haha

You shouldnt have done more than a compression test... running it just assures that whatever that nasty sound is most likely is scoring the **** out of your cylinder walls to where they cant be bored out clean .020" is not much room to mess with.

You shouldnt have done more than a compression test... running it just assures that whatever that nasty sound is most likely is scoring the **** out of your cylinder walls to where they cant be bored out clean .020" is not much room to mess with.

I think that nasty sound is my bad ac clutch pulley doohickey thingamajig

So this is nothing new, but my exhaust likes to backfire when shifting from 1st to 2nd. I have the Vibrant exhaust and a recently installed corksport s-pipe. I thought that was a normal thing for catless exhausts and not ones with a cat on it. Does this mean my cat is toast? I was also wondering if maybe a seafoam treatment would help?

So this is nothing new, but my exhaust likes to backfire when shifting from 1st to 2nd. I have the Vibrant exhaust and a recently installed corksport s-pipe. I thought that was a normal thing for catless exhausts and not ones with a cat on it. Does this mean my cat is toast? I was also wondering if maybe a seafoam treatment would help?

eh these cars run rich as hell... I get backfire with the stock exhaust for the most part.. only have a catback on

I run catless and get a back fire from time to time

eh these cars run rich as hell... I get backfire with the stock exhaust for the most part.. only have a catback on

So you think it's just the bad tune causing it? I am running without EMS right now so that would make sense. I can't remember if it happened with my AFC or not.

Back