What have you done to your MSP today?

10298477_10205543333566564_1193817656076023989_o.jpg

(sick)

That is where u are wrong. I am rebuilding the mp3 trans I blew up so that plus mp3 harness = functioning speedo

Based on what your previous statement said, I'm not.

Looks like the msp is finally gonna get a heart. Bought a donor car for the motor and also bought a full harness out of an mp3 so no more abs on the msp either. I'm starting to get more nervous/ excited by the day

And, the MSP harness is pre-wired for the transmission mounted VSS. You can use your factory harness with the non-ABS ECM and connect directly to the transmission mounted VSS without issue.

the MSP harness is pre-wired for the transmission mounted VSS. You can use your factory harness with the non-ABS ECM and connect directly to the transmission mounted VSS without issue.

I am aware of that. Only thing is since the msp used to have a bp before I got it, the harness is cut up a bit so swapping harnesses will help me down the road when it comes time to safety and emission the car. Plus I get rid of VTCS which is a plus in my book.

In other news took the rear end out of the msp yesterday. Had to cut one of the subframe bolts because it broke in the frame and it just spins when I put and impact gun on it. Spent a couple hrs grinding off all the rust off the subframe. Also planning to buy new rear hubs. Bearings seem fine but the hubs are beyond rusty and I can't even get it free from the lateral arms.

What are the symptoms of a cracked manifold? Anybody know

excessive or unusual exhaust noise and or smell. power loss. visual signs of cracks. take the bolts out of the heat shield and remove it. you can do it without removing your 02 sensor with patience but removing the 02 makes it easier. either way disconnect the wiring.

Have a replacement bumper coming to me! Also, may buy back one of my old AFC's to get the car going along with a clutch.

I'd like to get some new headlights so when I install the CF hood and new front bumper cover, the whole front will be "refreshed".

I hadn't seen the car in a couple of weeks, so I stopped by my friends apartment and someone has put solicitation material under the wipers. It's gotten wet and stuck to my windshield. Other than that, it's okay. I'm ready to get the car going. I didn't go snowboarding yesterday so I could buy that bumper. I can't wiat!

I let mine sit from March 2013 until December 2013 to finally "complete" it.... LAWLZ at "complete"!

Back