What have you done to your MSP today?

Tonight ill be changing my tires out for dome used ones I got from a friend for a good deal. Then doing my front brakes. New rotors and hawk hps pads. Should be good.

Yeah, R&R on the trans was $400.

So, $669.99 + 89.33(carrier bearing) + $200 + $400 = $1359.32 with diff included. In case anyone is wondering about the cost to replace a diff.

not bad of a price.. I paid 800 to replace the diff(with bearings) and 750 for the diff for a total of $1550. I also installed a newexcedt stage 1 clutch, rear main seal, axel seals, and fidanza flywheel all at the same time

No, not bad at all. I am stoked. So glad she's home.

We didn't do the downpipe yet though. They just wanted to get her back to me for the weekend.

Tuesday she'll be going in for the DP, then Friday after next I'm going to Asheville for my dyno tune finally. Then the custom FA coilovers should be here right after that. Everything is coming together. :)

UGH, new projector headlights... anddddddddddddddddddd a bad seal.

photo1-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

****** awesome!

What HID kits is everybody running out there? DDM? My old techone's are done and I want another set. Something plug and play like the techones were.

theretrofitsource.com has some nice HIDs that are plug and play. They are about $160 plus shipping but you get what you pay for. DDM is still around i'm pretty sure and I have gotten good quality kits from them before.

Mine is a DDM kit. I had purchased a relay kit off ebay but it was wired wrong and missing plugs on the harness for the highs on the bi-xenon projectors. I have to drive around with my brights on according to the dash but they arnt really on as the highs have no power source.

2088msp who built my projectors had a extra harness laying around and mailed it to me. Now to just install it later on today. Oh and their is a huge different in quaility between the one he gave me and the ebay.

nothing beats TX heat. I have AC and still don't use it, unless my wife and/or son are riding with me. I hate the AC in my car. Everytime I go for a "spirited drive" and the compressor kicks in, I can feel the car slow down or lose power..whatever you want to call it. So, I don't use it unless Im running some errands with the wife and kid and she doesn't want to drive her car.

Try 90 degree humid as **** heat.. ill take the 110 degree texas heat over it.. and im from texas.

Has the original trans though.

Also. Had a cel come on 2 times in 3 days for a p0128. Any help?

lol my trans has been rebuilt 5 times in 1 month due to dumbasses not putting th wrong part in and has been rebuilt twice prior by the dealership before i got the car.

P0128 - is a thermostat code.. i bet you have a failsafe termostat or no thermostat in your car.. replace it. I used to get that code all the time when my old 160 degree failsafe thermostate would get stuck open.

Mine is a DDM kit. I had purchased a relay kit off ebay but it was wired wrong and missing plugs on the harness for the highs on the bi-xenon projectors. I have to drive around with my brights on according to the dash but they arnt really on as the highs have no power source.

2088msp who built my projectors had a extra harness laying around and mailed it to me. Now to just install it later on today. Oh and their is a huge different in quaility between the one he gave me and the ebay.

yeah same thing happened to me! i gotta get that harness he sent me the link ima order it in a minute

Back