What have you done to your MS3 today?

pic from when I washed her... just from a cell phone though:
5154035023_bc356b4438_z.jpg

I was parked on a driveway all sideways and s***.... I would love to look like this, but IDK if I could deal with DD it:
5154644442_fc49bca291.jpg

cleaned and oiled my SRI filter.

also drove a little with the solid shifter bushings. shifter feels more notchy and direct. no vibrations i could really notice but the entire assembly sits just slightly lower than stock. i like the feeling but will need to get used to it a bit...

Nothing other than driving it today but the other day me and a buddy took off the emblems on the back and painted them red, left the 3 off. Went to take off the front and broke two clips so we are waiting until we pick up a new emblem. No pics right now because i am at work. Also received recirc adapter and atp flange to put on my ebay knock off greddy ( had it laying around, didnt go out and purchase it for the car). Along with the purchase from su their red stickers and license plate frame was sent, still debating if i want to put on the stickers.

UGH! Found a screw in my tire, leaking. Biting the bullet and going to NTB

Id do it myself but I don't have a tire machine or a balancer. In my dream garage I do, with clara morgane to give me a reacharound everytime I'm working on my car

How do like the Megs #21? I was just reading up on ot anf its sounds like some good stuff

I love it. It's perfect for the application I'm looking for. Seals up the paint awesome... I see it as a 'professional' version of NXT. I'd definitely reccommend it if you're looking for a good sealant that will last a long time and provide really awesome protection.

Got the following installed this past Sunday:
- Cobb springs
- Bilstein Sport struts and shocks
- Hotchkis rear sway bar
- Mazdaspeed6 rims with Blizzak winters

Changed out to winter steelies, I have a feeling the snow will come any day now in the midwest. Snapped off one of the lug nut studs in the process. A simple task turned out to be an ordeal.
Also oil change today at 33k.

Dropped her off to the same guys who created the convertable Viper ACR to get my exhaust and shocks done (don't have the time to do them myself) and hopefully they know what they are doing lol.

Got the front lowered about 3/4"

I now have roughly 3 1/2" clearance between the ground and my front bumper

Broke it!!!! :( Had to run a banking errand for my Mom. Pulled into a parking space that had a ridiculously high parking curb. Took the whole d@mned oil filter and sandwich connector off!! (pissed). Six quarts of oil on the ground. (pissed) Had to have it towed (of course). Pretty sure the spin-on conversion platform is toast. Hope the mounting bolts survived. I should know tomorrow.

May wind up having it towed home, so I can order a new spin-on converter.
Update - Got her back on the road yesterday. Thanks to USPS, it took WAY longer than it should to get it from Protege' Garage to my hot widdle hands. Thanks, Ken, for going the "extra mile" to help me out.

Waiting a few days to put the belly pan back on to make sure there are no leaks. Fortunately, it was time for an oil change anyway. :D

MikeHTally - Update - Got her back on the road yesterday. Thanks to USPS, it took WAY longer than it should to get it from Protege' Garage to my hot widdle hands. Thanks, Ken, for going the "extra mile" to help me out.

lol I know how you feel. It's been two weeks since I got a shipped conformation from PG for a Cobb fmic and still not here yet. Ground shipping sucks but free though. Good to hear your car is up and running again.

Well the guys at the shop have been txting me all day letting me know that they cannot get the GHL exhaust to fit my car. They will have to bend/crush one part of the pipe to make it work. Quality control fail!!!!! If I hadn't got a screamin deal on the exhaust it would be on the way back to GHL right now.

Posted my beloved 18x8.5" Custom Powdercoated Rota SVN's with 235/40/18 Falken RT 615s on craigslist earlier :(. I am posting them for sale this weekend on here as well....someone please buy these and help me out :( I get married 4 weeks from tomorrow. I am losing a lot of money (selling them for half of what I have into them).

Made her jealous by parking her in a customer spot at a ford dealer while I test drove a new mustang gt

Gotta say, I liked it. However, I wasn't able to test every driving aspect I wanted to, due to poor traffic conditions and improper options (ie brembo package)

Back