What have you done to your MS3 today?

I like your decal but MOST americans will not get it.

My wife and I attended a tea party last April 15th.
DSCF6541.jpg

DSCF6552.jpg

No incumbents in 2010.(iagree)

You bought all of that for $300. GTFO of here!

Yep a good friend of mine was getting rid of his speed and promised me his AP for $300 so he threw in his intake and inlet tube as well, couldn't pass that deal up. Bastard is getting a 93 Supra with 12000 original miles.

The sharkfin is cool.
The mazda center caps are cool.
But the red... whatever to cover the universal lug pattern is a fail, imo. That only highlights the problem.

Yeah im gonna pull those plugs today. Im glad you noticed the center caps. I made those out of the OEM ones and the aftermarket ones.

Yeah im gonna pull those plugs today. Im glad you noticed the center caps. I made those out of the OEM ones and the aftermarket ones.
The caps look good! I did something similar to cover up that blank space in the valve cover on mine.

IMG_0709W.jpg

If those plugs were the same color as the wheels, in other words a little more stealthy, that would be better.

Did a pull yesterday with my new parts and map on my AP and pushed 21 psi of boost. Decided to take my Forge BPV off and put the stocker back on while I lube it and take out the yellow spring with two shims and replace with blue and one or two. Hopefully we won't see any spikes like that again lol.

Just ordered my black mazda emblems and MPS emblem from SU! So excited. Should I put the MPS in the "mazdaspeed3" location, or on the other side, like they are in Europe? There will be no other emblems, just the MPS and the black flying m.

Took it through the wash to get salt and crap off... I'm trying to do this every 2 weeks or so. I miss handwashing! Can't wait for the big spring detail.

I'm gonna try to find a decent wash while I'm in Richmond. Supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow.

brrrrrr....supposed to be 60 and sunny here in California tomorrow. Which I still consider fairly iffy. Lol, I know the pain of cold weather though. I'm just givin you a hard time haha

my Dp comes today . ;)

Which one did you order? DP opens this car up nicely although I hit some form of cut with just intake and exhaust in 4th, 5th, and 6th.

AP is in the mail today from Cobb. When I get it I can diagnose whether the cut is due to low fuel pressure or something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one did you order? DP opens this car up nicely although I hit some firm of cut with just intake and exhaust in 4th, 5th, and 6th with intake and exhaust.

AP is in the mail today from Cobb. When I get it I can diagnose whether the cut is due to low fuel pressure or something else.

Corksport

19577_1293509067142_1512751246_791945_4851706_n.jpg

Last edited:
washed and waxed while i listened to my patriots get slaughtered. 27 degrees, washed outside and waxed in the garage. I have the cleanest car in massachusetts today... at
least before my 70 mile commute. Now it's kinda dusty. Like the pats.

Back