What have you done to your Miata today?

Like @Reitrof I prepped the car for winter. Put it up on jack stands and pulled the wheels for storage and then I mounted the OEM wheels with winter tires. :D

After that I gave it a good wash. The lower 1/2 of the car was covered in dried leaves and other schmutz after yesterdays drive with the local club.

Sleep well

1A1PRPlFY4HVRw1ddcEN3YV6xdOhp_q6GhU-78QmRxb02n7Mi4jPTNh2FepW0CkiGYfooyksQmeSTeA4jApIv2NgZAJ7GkT1TupJEx-Ehn7lKQhb-0rT9XwGh1fdPUsksGRdrUXMLg=w2400

Snow in the forecast for this weekend. Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday.

Sadly, it might be time to change the oil in the MX and my motorcycle and put em both to bed for the season. :cry:

I don't even want to think about snow. Crazy week here in NE PA, yesterday we hit 70, today is mid to high 60's and tomorrow is low 60's and then dropping back off.

Saturday my wife is joining me on a club run to Koziars Christmas Village. Thinking ahead, I bought a heated throw for the car as she does not like driving top down in the cold. By cold, I mean anything below 70. She loves it and since getting it, she has requested taking my car, top down to run errands in sub 60 degree temps.

Nice, Wouldn't work for me as my TPMS sensor is always on
If you still have your TPMS sensors, fabricate a PVC pipe cylinder with a Schrader valve on one end. Put the sensors in it and put in the air pressure you need to clear the light. Then just stow the cylinder in your car. Voila!

Nice Jeff!!

But the light doesn't bother me.
Well the 2016 uses the ABS system for the TPMS so no sensors in the wheels.

I didn't buy this unit to keep the light off, I bought it to alert me should I leave my turn signal on. It alerts me with the TPMS warning chime which can be heard over the radio, on the highway with the top down. lol

Back