What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Looks good.... How about a side shot

Thanks, This is all i have with the lip installed. I will get more later.
4.jpg

Didn't like the Conti - cornering was squishy and not firm. Traded up (with extra cash) to Potenza RE970AS pole position. So far I like them. Cornering is much better and firm. They can loose grip with cornering (hard) but it is predictable, the Conti's were impossible to judge. I'll see how they work in wet weather this weekend.

7075131295_ab0c8cdf87_b_d.jpg

Wheels (and car) need to be cleaned. Also worked to support Manuals

7030778581_88d55e7619_b_d.jpg

s***, i havent posted in hear in a while. havent gotten any alerts at all. anyway, just about finished with putting in my built motor....

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

Last edited:
pulled the tint off my front passenger side window, and like a dumb ass, rolled it down. Now it won't come back up, because the anti-catch sensor thinks there's a finger in there...

OCC installed this weekend. PITA! Bruised my arm while sticking my hand up the engine. I had to connect the PCV hose twice as it blew off. Luckily I didn't take the car off jacks until I tested it. I'm learning. Potenza RE970AS pole position tires are great. Lots of grip wet or dry. Very little sidewall flex. Well worth it.

Front
6%20Front.JPG

Rear
6%20Rear.JPG

Navi
6%20Navi.jpg

Navi
6%20Navi%20Opt.jpg

Rear Camera
6%20Camera%20View.jpg

Rear Camera
6%20Camera%20Rear.jpg

Hi all,
I have had my Mazda 6 for a few months now and must say i really love this car!
I just serviced it myself today and it is one of the easiest DIY's for oil filter and motor oil change.

I previously owned an Audi A6 (2005-2006) and i must say i really have a soft spot for the Mazda 6.
Japanese engineering is so much better than German engineering. Everything just works!
I also have a 2007 VW Jetta, which i will be selling soon.
It's such a shame snob factor cannot be engineered. The japanese engines are so much more smooth and quiet.

I love the style of the Mazda 6. I have tinted the windows and i think the car looks great!
I have also installed an aftermarket GPS and reverse camera which works like a charm.

A very happy Mazda 6 owner, ahhhh... :)

Looks like a lot of stuff got merged around here.

So, this wasnt today, but last month i got the windshield replaced. stupid insurance had a $250 deductible so it was all out of pocket. looks good though. wouldnt know it wasnt a mazda part if you didnt go looking for the symbol. only 3.5 more months left on the lease.

Installed a set of JDM Goodie OEM JDM window visors. only to decide there not really the look im going for. :(

So after work today ill be removing them after only being on for 2 days. Totally bad. Hoping a local might be interested in them so i can recoup at least part of what i paid.

hi Guys, I just joined this forum today.
I've been working on my Mazda 6 3.0L with code P0051 and P0154, I just replaced my O2 sensor front ones, the codes showed HO2S (LF) or (RF), either a low circuit on bank 2 sensor 1 (p0051) and no activity on circuit (p0154). Do LF and RF meant Front left and Front Right, O2 sensors? (if so, I just replaced them, but still gave me the same CEL code after Drive testing the car for 40 Km). Or do i have to clear the error code?
Please help or some advice will be appreciated!

Back