What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Thanks guys...I guess you can say I added a car seat (not yet officially, since we drove the CX7). lol

Congrats Phil! He's the perfect size for the turboyata!

Just washed my dads car for him then drove it up the road to take some pics. I love red so much.
When I wash my car it looks the same as it does dirty. But the red gets so clean and looks sooooo good!
DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

Got the PF01's put on today....rolled out of the parking lot and ZOMGZZZ rubbing so, went to get a fender roll. Also, I don't know how to wipe out my plate number so no pictures yet

congrats phil!

my car isnt sitting on the lot anymore... so they put it inside for the weekend... OR someone stole it...

Thanks everyone! Lack of sleep begins lol.

Badgeless grill & CPE TIP should be delivered today. :)
Black lug nuts arrived on Saturday
Getting tires (& mounting on the wheels sometime this week)
BCs installed this weekend probably.

Congratulations!

On another note, what lug nuts are you going with? Where'd you get em?
What badgeless grill, Nextmod?

Installed CorkSport CBE and SURE rear motor mount. What a difference...the mount is flawless...and the exhaust..was a pia to install. Who ever was the last to take the stock exhaust off of my car welded the bolts when they put it back on, so i had to have them cut. Got a small leak at the Y pipe in the exhaust, the gaskets supplied aren't the best. Got some rattle in the back, but I will be adjusting the hangers to get rid of that. The exhaust sounds GREAT. Definitely gonna have to look around to make sure there aren't any cops before i decide to floor it.

on the stock exhaust one side of the bolts are welded from the factory but the nut on the other comes off.

Congratulations!

On another note, what lug nuts are you going with? Where'd you get em?
What badgeless grill, Nextmod?

AE replica grille + PG TIP:
226328_199517640083981_100000772393179_431726_1448642_n.jpg

Here's the lugs (acorn style from ebay):
225156_199539280081817_100000772393179_432063_7196811_n.jpg

En-route (shipping tomorrow):
IMG_4119.jpg

Next are boost, exhaust temp & AF gauges, motor mounts (EVERY MS6 owner needs those), AP & DP.

Last edited:
Back