What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Rain-X'd the windshield, calling for big storms and wind tonight, might have to go for a drive

lol im not cool. its ok at least im faster than you... kekeke.

if signature pics are any indication, id say Taylor is considering keeping the ms6. :p
no more vette sig? hah!

I took that pic pre corvette era. First and last pic of car and driver. I wish some one would hurry up and buy my speed so I can really go to town on goodies for the vette.

no hes just showing us his modeling skillz..

Taylor post a pic of you laying on your hood like those JDM hoes do!!

Thong or speedo?

On a side note I have new pics of the vette. So making new sig now.

Man, you guys hang on Taylor's sig too much. The real joke is Boosted's IS-F that he "supposedly" got 3 weeks ago.

Surprised there haven't been too many new members here as of late. I figured with people dumping the cars, we'd start seeing more pop up.

I'm still sticking around, just lurking more than before.

Amanda and I are trying to come up with ideas on how to get you guys some "Inner Driver" dudes....shes trying to get more from her Vendor....once she does, we will come up with a game plan to get'em out to you :) For now, Tungsten and I are the only ones who get'em :D

I didn't really do anything to Julie today, but I did do my first night driving since I installed the interior LEDs. The difference in output is very, very noticeable. Definitely worth the twenty bucks. The girlfriend was impressed, too.

-Jay

Debating if I should drop my money on this wicked tune.... very pricey but it's supposed to be good. hmmmmmm

Amanda and I are trying to come up with ideas on how to get you guys some "Inner Driver" dudes....shes trying to get more from her Vendor....once she does, we will come up with a game plan to get'em out to you :) For now, Tungsten and I are the only ones who get'em :D

Phil has one too :)

I've been chasing some clicking from the left front of the car for a while. Sunday, I took the front brakes apart to put some anti-squeal on the pads and look for anything that could be causing the clicking. No luck, but my brakes are quiet again.

From what I understand, the clicking is coming from the area where the halfshaft enters the left front hub. I'll have to take that apart and apply a heavy coat of grease, and hopefully that'll get rid of the noise. This car sounds like a jalopy right now...

I'm still alive! :p Happy pre-Halloween to everyone.

YAY!!! i was worried you died. :p how's back to stock been treating you?

I've been chasing some clicking from the left front of the car for a while. Sunday, I took the front brakes apart to put some anti-squeal on the pads and look for anything that could be causing the clicking. No luck, but my brakes are quiet again.

From what I understand, the clicking is coming from the area where the halfshaft enters the left front hub. I'll have to take that apart and apply a heavy coat of grease, and hopefully that'll get rid of the noise. This car sounds like a jalopy right now...

HAH, thanks for the reminder. My crazy sqeakin breaks need anti-squeal too. As for clicking, definitly take a look ASAP. as long as you arent seeing any leaks right now, you should be able to last till wknd if you have to. hopefully the seal aint torn and the half-shaft is clackin against the housing.

I searched for new turbo options as mine is shot!

you BLEW your turbo!? what what WHAT? story time! (unless its the type thta cant be posted and needs a PM... lol)

wicked tune?
Lol yeah, I haven't got the full details yet and I'm still looking into it. Shop where I live called "4 star", they basically build race cars.... specifically they work on AWD boosted cars, tones of 10 second STI's and EVO's and such... I should snap some pics of the cars they've done... (full carbon fibre EVO X, looks insane!).

Anyways the tune is some type of ecutech tune, the guys their need my car for an entire days worth of dyno tuning. They go to Mazda, and get the software for my car first. Timing gets advanced and a bunch of things get played around with like A/F and such. The car can get tuned to a certian type of octane if I really want they say, obviously a set amount of boost and some other things here and there. All restrictions get unlocked with limiters and such taken off. I can get a launch control set to the perfect RPM's aswell for tracking. Theres a few more things I probably just can't remember right now lol... And oh, its apparently not traceable because they use the software from Mazda or something, I'm not too sure to be honest.

My friends who have STI's say this tune puts the Cobb AP to shame which is what I thought was interesting... Also if I need something modified or if I get more mods and need more tuning it will cost very little or nothing because I already have the software and they just have to add/subtract a thing or two. Tune is around $800.

Question for you guys who drive in heavy rain.

The last week or so its been dumping here in Seattle and Im a little worried with some of the sounds im hearing from my rear doors. It almost likes like rain water is dripping inside the car but I cant seem to find where this is happening. My girlfriend and I were driving around the other day and BOTH sides sounded like it had water coming in from somewhere. Do you guys have the same issue with your MS6?

Back