What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Drove it for the first time since having Emergency surgery on Sept 13th, the ride is soooo much better then a ambulance

I gave the car its first oil change using 0W-20 Moly oil and Mazda oil filter. Also had a paint protective film applied to the front of the car, covered the front bumper, partial hood/fender, headlights, side view mirrors, rear trunk sill and door cups.

Need wash the car and clean the interior.

lowered my 16GT today!!
worthless-1%201.gif

I gave the car its first oil change using 0W-20 Moly oil and Mazda oil filter. Also had a paint protective film applied to the front of the car, covered the front bumper, partial hood/fender, headlights, side view mirrors, rear trunk sill and door cups.

Need wash the car and clean the interior.

If you don't mind me asking, how much does the protective film cost and was it done at the dealer?

depends on the coverage and film you end up using, I did partial coverage and it ended up being around $800. This was done at a local detailing specialty shop in the southern California area.

depends on the coverage and film you end up using, I did partial coverage and it ended up being around $800. This was done at a local detailing specialty shop in the southern California area.

Cool. There is a place that does it here. Never priced it, though, but have considered it. Thanks!

yeah, I'd have it done sooner than later. Every day you drive the car its another chance for more rock chips. I didn't do this with my 2012 Prius and I really regret it, the front is pitted from all the fwy miles it has.

Mobile One has a 0W-20 that's cheap compared to mazda brand. Last time I got it I think it was about $26 at Walmart.

The new steering wheel rear cover, worked with my steering wheel.
I had a bit of hard time removing it, after the trial install.
Did not tighten the nut, before trying it out first.
IT WORKS GREAT!!!!
Part #BHN932049C02, found one on Ebay for $26.

Mobile One has a 0W-20 that's cheap compared to mazda brand.

Yes, and top-round is cheap compared to sirloin. The Mazda 0W-20 has very high levels of molybdenum which is a very expensive additive of which the Mobil One only has trace amounts.

Came home from work and I was using mostly the paddle shifters. They are very cool feature to have.
If you keep it in D and just shift(after rolling only) it goes into the gear you have selected, but after that, you can just not change it any more and goes back automatically into D. This time it shows DM3 or which gear you have selected. If you flip over into M then it shows only the M3. Here, you have to change the gears, no help from the gearbox.
I have started from a stop light and revd it all the way up, to 6k RPM at each gear change. I have left everybody, really behind and I have reached 60 in a 3/4 block(ops, did not notice the speed).

Latest posts

Back