What have you done to your 2010+ MAZDASPEED3 today?

Busy day! Had Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S(225/40/ZR18 92Y) tires and a Street Unit RMM installed today.

Interesting. I just these, Goodyear Eagle F-1 Asymmetric 2, placed on my car this morning. LOL Here in the San Antonio area, we don't need A/S tires.... he he...

Work done at dealer today: James Barone RSB/CorkSport End-links installed,oil change/lube/filter and Personalization features(Smart Turn and Auto-locking when leaving vehicle with Smart Key) were activated. Done on 4/4/2013

Took it out on the Autobahn for the first time. Got up to 135 before I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. Perhaps with a lower stance, it would've been a bit smoother and could have gotten a bit higher.

Took it out on the Autobahn for the first time. Got up to 135 before I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. Perhaps with a lower stance, it would've been a bit smoother and could have gotten a bit higher.
How I wish the US had an Autobahn-type roadway!

No joke man. It was a blast. Though the mpg's weren't friendly. I burned about a half of a tank on a 120 mile trip. LOL.

Last night, I installed a pair of 25 Watt 7440 CREE LED lights(reverse). These are the brightest reverse lights yet! The picture above was taken without a flash(yeah, it could be better).

Last edited:
Back