what has a better body style? mazda3 or mazda6?

speedmaster said:
Put that six 220 horses in the 3 and I won't even look to the 6 ! (hump)
don't think it will fit...trust me the 2.3 is swollowed by the engine bay......I could run 5 turbos with the room they left me...you worry about cats under the hood....small children could fit back there...
but yeah here goes the non bulge tails I want

mazda6_yellow_3.jpeg

I've seen numerous commercials for the 3. I didn't see any before I bought it though. They have the Hatch and Sedan running beside each other and passing each other.ZOOM ZOOM

i almost bought a mazda6 (v6)... was about to sign the papers on it, told the sales guy to let me sleep on it (it was 8 pm, they were about to close), and decided the next morning i wanted the 3s instead. nuthin against the 6, but i like my 3 better. and if you think the 6 looks just like the 3 except bigger, youre a ******* moron. look again

I don't know about a 4 but here is the 2 in Europe

Mazda UK

Attachments

• gallery4_med.jpg
    gallery4_med.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 144
i love the look of the mazda6 with the spoiler and other add ons.

i HATE the look of ALL the 3's so i would definately go with a 6. the 3s are so ******* ugly, every last one of them...even autoexe's is ugly.

i just really wanted to like the 3 but was so upset with the stubbyness and that HUGE shelf of a bodyline they have.

how come nobody like the body style of the mazda3 sedan? i think it's amazing. the mazda2 is definately ugly in my opinion and the 6 is ok, but still not as nice as the 3.

if it makes you feel better i dont like any of the 3s...the plus side is that shelf they give you guys on the back of your car should be big enough to put drinks on or something. and its so euro-stubby looking. just looking at your sig for example, it looks like someone used photoshop to shorten the wheelbase of your car.

Matthew said:
if it makes you feel better i dont like any of the 3s...the plus side is that shelf they give you guys on the back of your car should be big enough to put drinks on or something. and its so euro-stubby looking. just looking at your sig for example, it looks like someone used photoshop to shorten the wheelbase of your car.

i did the sig in my post and i didn't do anything to shorten the wheelbase of my car, if anything, i had trouble cutting out he edges of my tires, but that's it. either way, it's a sweet looking car and i don't need you to tell me that.

i know someone DIDNT, i was just expressing why i didnt like the look of the car...who cares what i think? so long as you people are happy (rockon)

Matthew said:
i know someone DIDNT, i was just expressing why i didnt like the look of the car...who cares what i think? so long as you people are happy (rockon)

thats' cool man, i don't like the styles of the Protege's but that's just me.

*edit, i take that back, i've seen a few nice ones, but still think the style of the 3 is much better.

not as bas ass as my p5, but hey...ill cut you slack cause youre from my home state.

you have to let it grow on you....the hatch just isn't my cup of tea period...oonly hatch I like is the 6...refer to picture below...
mazda6_yellow_3.jpeg

no mistake! Yes that is a hatch(smoke)

For All the protege owners that dont like the 3s.

They are just jealous of the 3 because we took over production and they wont have any more to do with the car since they dont make them anymore. Our cars are nice and everyday I come out to drive it I am in awe. I had a camaro with a lot more power and I downgraded to this car because it drives so smooth and its an eye catcher. It also has the variable valve timing which in the long run will help with the mods. Its just too bad that the proteges dont have the better engine like variable valve timing and a variable valve intake. Oh well sucks to be you. (bird)

6s hatch
6s
3s

IMO whoever designed the 6 wagon and 3hb should be slapped.

edit- also...if everyone is gonna cry about their pussy hurting because someone doesn't like the look of their car should grow up. It's an opinion, so don't cry (headbang)

Either way...if I didn't get the speed I would have gotten a 3s sedan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back