what has a better body style? mazda3 or mazda6?

I'm anywhere from 25 to 31 in my 3s MTX, depending on what time of year (always drops in the winter) and how much I use the A/C. The last tank with almost 100% A/C usage was 28.6.

Da 6 said:
I'm curently getting 18.9mpg with the 6i atx in mixed conditions. On a good tank and on noting but highway I may pop of a few 26MPG at 80MPH

(shocked) O.K. the 6i is the 4banger right!?!?!? Cuz if so WOW that sucks. I take back everything I ever said about my Protege guzzling gas!

sage11x said:
(shocked) O.K. the 6i is the 4banger right!?!?!? Cuz if so WOW that sucks. I take back everything I ever said about my Protege guzzling gas!
I'm in the process of considering a MTX miata for a daily driver till I get the $$$ for the U2 charger. Traffic in D.C. is not fun on a car. I'm glad round trip from home to work is like 20 miles total. What can you say when you wuss out and get an 3095 lb atx 4cyl
(RTM)
I still don't regret my decision of getting the non navi 6 over the navi 3s I was looking at prior to "Love at 1st sight"

Wow, a little more than a year before this thread was revived! This should be labeled "The thread that never dies"...

Which 6 are you referring to, The Mazda6, Zephyr6, Montego6, or the Fusion6?

Donas64 said:
Hey it's not like the 3 does not share a platform with the volvo S40. C'mon now.

Volvo is about the dullest car brand on the planet. Other than the fact that the S40 has more hp than a 3, I can see no reason to blow money on one.

3 sedan
6 sedan
3 hatch

thats my order
now if only the mazda speed came in 3 sedan it should though i dont understand how a station wagon is a "sport"

Gen 3 RX7 owns all
protege sedan
protege hatch
3 sedan
3 hatch
6 anything

Protege looks way more japanese than the new generation Mazdas. If MSP was as quick as MS3 I wouldn't mind trading.

Da 6 said:
I went up for a 3 originally but 3 hrs later I Drove off the lot with the 6....
im the opposite... i went in looking for a 6 and drove away with a speed3 ... i fell in love.
::edit:: im not a huge fan of the 3sedan.. i think it look awkward for some reason or another

Back