What are you guys paying for insurance?

THE TOOTH

:
05 6S, sedan, steel grey
How much is your car insurance? Age/Vehicle/company/accidents and tickets.

$1020US a year. Full tort, highest medical paid, $500 deductible. Age:27/Vehicle:05 6S with everything but leather(not a fan) ATX (no flaming lol)/Erie Insurance/clean record.

Last edited:
For two cars (the probe and the 3 which is fully insured), I pay $90 a month. I've been with Geico since 1997ish, my record is clean and I'm almost 29. The Probe dosent have nearly as much coverage on it as the 3, but it's old and very high mileage. I rarely drive it these days.

My 3 is fully loaded minus the nav system. My probe has a couple options and nothing else.

i think my parents pay 225 a month for insurance with geico(they suck). 20/male/no accidents and i have a ticket for going 25 over, but i haven't gone to court for it and its been a year since i had the ticket jan. 15. lmao.

Why do you feel Geico sucks? Because you are paying for a speeding ticket? Look at your age too.

Youre lucky someone else pays your premiums. Try paying a monthly car payment AND insurance as well as repairs.

I have gotten quotes from Geico, and they were really high for me. Everyone will get a better quote from different companies. I know people that have great rates with Geico.

1 pay $1331 or something like that every 6 months/I'm 21(3 months till 22)/ 2001 Protege LX/ Gieco/clean record.
This is under my dads insurance as me as the driver. Also it is an umbrella policy for like $5 million. If it weren't for the umbrella it would be like $1800 every 6 months.

$172/month - 02 p5 and 04 civic ex - allstate - clean record - 25, married.

my quotes from geico and progressive were ridiculously high. geico was like $2000 every 6 months.

edit: full coverage. $500 collision deductible, $50 comprehensive deductible.

for us it's the opposite. we would be paying out the ass with allstate or statefarm, gieco is the lowest with best quality we've gotten.

i'm still on my parent's insurance for another couple months (the only thing they pay for me, i got school, car, everything else, i appreciate them paying it though), but i don't even want to ask what they pay for insurance. on their insurance policy:

2 17 year old twin brothers, 1 21 year old (1 ticket 15 over, hasn't been processed yet since i just got it), a 23 year old (on policy to save him money, he pays though, i think he might have 1 ticket), and a 50 and a 52 year old

5 to 6 cars total:
minimal coverage on 4 of them:91 se-r (off for winter), 92 civic 4 door, 96 g20 and a 2000 windstar
full coverage on: 03 MSP and their 2004 envoy

i don't even want to ask them what they pay, but i'm guessing it's not cheap... all i know is this summer i start work at an insurance company that gives employee discounts so maybe i can get a "sports" car and not get killed for insurance

hey, no need to appologize around here... people get too wound up about re-posts...

it takes some SERIOUS reposting (like "MSP tires suck in the snow" threads, 8 in one day or more) to get me going

wait, msp tires suck in snow???

and can you explain what that noise is coming from the back of my car please?

k thanks

$66 a month...

had 5 accidents 8 years ago is the most recent...have had about 3 speeding tickets...so I dont have a discount...but I am canadian and in my province the government runs insurance...so its cheaper for everyone that way...

hmmm, i'm 22 and on my parents insurance. i know i know, before i get flamed about being lucky, there are extenuating circumstances which i won't discuss here that put me and my parents in an agreement that i would pay for the car if they paid for the insurance. we have insurance thru nationwide and i think they pay like 130 a month for my 03msp. full coverage with a $500 deductable. i have had one accident which was never filed on insurance because the damage was so minimal and i had one ticket for 11 over about 5 years ago. i've had other tickets but i've taken care of them myself with no insurance knowledge. i think part of why it is so low is that they have it on the policy as an lx protege. i've never complained or said anything so whatever. my property taxes are also unusually low because they aren't aware of the value of an MSP versus an LX.

1400/6 months
27/m/DC, one of the most expensive places to insure comprehensive (or liability for that matter), and I have a reckless driving conviction in VA that GEICO found. It's still cheaper than anyone else in this area.

Back