what all i would need to do lowered at 2"

2003.5_MSP

:
2003.5 MSP
just would like to know what all im going to need when im lowered at 2"? I'm already plan on getting GC sleeves but i dont know i what after that, new endlinks, wheel spacer (5mm)...anything would be great thanks..

Endlinks...the struts/spings and or what ever way you are going...once ya get it all on an alignment

hey man ya once you get it lowered you do need to get an alignment theres only one place to take it to around dayton and ill let you know where it is dont take it anywhere else

thanks all, i knew i needed an alignment once lowered....but what length of endlinks would be needed or if any at all?

I just lowered my car on ground controls. probb another 2.5'', not sure if its the endlinks but after 1 or 2 days everytime i turn my suspension makes a popping sounds. Then all of sudden it stopped. hopefully it doesn't come back. you def do not need spacers.

I havent tried different endlinks, but the sound have come back. I'm thinking maybe its the top the coilover kinda turning/twisting when I turn and rubbing against top of the strut. I'm gonna try putting a rubber hose around the top. im trying to hold off on the endlinks till the summer if the rubber hose doesnt help.

i have the skunk2 sleeves and i also have the same popping twisting turning sound. its quite embarassing in parking lots. lol. the rubber hose idea doesnt sound too bad.

Back