Washington Meet Anyone?

Tanginamo425

AAAAHHHH!!!!!
:
Mazda MP3, Laser Blue Mica
Ya its been awhile since we had a Pacific Northwest meet. I think we all need to get together again. What do you guys think?

I am willing. Ive never been to one it would be great to really meet some people from the forums

All game over here. Anyone have any ideas? Preferably not too expensive as some of us'll be already dishing out a fair abount for gas. (I think the funnest winter-ish meet I recall was indoor karting, but even with mikes hookup the tab for thatone was upthere)

I am in the great northwest until the weekend of Jan 13th. If we could meet before then, it would be great to see some other mazda peeps in other states...

PS... I am on a road trip so I got the ride!

I am down. Name the time and place. I am free on the weekends. Where do you plan on having it? Lets get some ideas out there

i personally think the best place would be the yakima area. thats only like a 3-4 hour drive, no matter where you're coming from ( except you Paul =P ). then again, I love to drive so I'm down for whatever.

you can have my vote for yakima.(cool)
sam1 said:
i personally think the best place would be the yakima area. thats only like a 3-4 hour drive, no matter where you're coming from ( except you Paul =P ). then again, I love to drive so I'm down for whatever.

*heh* yak would be fine by me, but I generally make the assumption that it's best to cater to the wetsiders... (also I don't really have ANY spare crashable space to offer at this time so I'd feel guilty)

Mostly, though we don't want them trying to brave passes and drive in ACTUAL snow... I've seen toomany wrecked prettycars lately.

Check allthis eastside activity! good to see, Oh, hey Sam and mspd77, I'm quite possibly heading up to kelogg with the chick for MLK weekend. (though it'll likely be just my car not both) Not sure I'll have alotta time to spare as there's a big group I'm tagging along with and an agenda, but I may be down for grabbing lunch or something with either or both of you guys if it works out. I'll keep you updated.

Last edited:
cool. im going to a rallyx this weekend, but next weekend I'm free for whatever. let me know.

Poseur said:
Mostly, though we don't want them trying to brave passes and drive in ACTUAL snow...

yeah we all know around here how those 'westsiders' drive in snow, hahaha. come on guys, its not that bad. if i can go over lookout with the protege in the dead of winter, snoqualmie should be a piece of cake =P

Yah, I would be down for Yakima. Hey Poseur, that would be rad if you could have lunch or something with Sam and I. It would be cool to meet another forum member for I believe Sam and I are the only forum members in are area. I would be willing to even meet you in Kellogg, its only a half hour drive from here. What are you doing there?? I will be driving through Kellogg this Saturday to go snowboarding at Lookout Pass on the Idaho/Montana boarder. So let us know when you will be there and mayber we could work something out.

So does anyone have any protests against meeting in Yakima. If so now we just need to pick a day and time that would work for most of us, and when its not snowing on all the pass

Sofar I think it's all us easites that are for it. Atleast in the past it was difficult to coax the seattleites toofar from home. I think the reason it's not as bad for us to go there is there's generally other seattle thigns we'd include in the trip.

As for Kellogg, I'm heading up there for boarding of course. A bunch of friends are renting a house quite close to the silver mtn gondola. Sofar it looks like the plan is to break free of work as early as possible on friday and b-line it. Not really clear on plans from there. And realistically it's starting to seem like I'll be stretched for time all the while, but we'll see how it goes I guess.

well my car was hit tonight on my way home from drill ( i am in the National Guard) some drunk guy coming out of a bar about 2 blocks from my house. It completely tore off the rear bumper and the rear passenger side door does not open more than 5 inches. I am hoping it can be fixed but who knows what it looks like underneath.

Back