Update

KronixKid22

Potential Scammer!
:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
So quick update... been busy working so haven't been on here too much.

-I made some custom eyelids that match the color of my car perfectly with some vinyl here at work. I think they came out pretty good...

-A lady turned into my car and messed up my front bumper a bit. It's a long story but somehow I got a ticket for "following too closely." My attorney said there's no justification for the ticket and the way the accident happened, the ticket makes no sense. So I'll be fighting that and hopefully getting a new bumper.

-I'm going to need a new front bumper so I was looking at the Buddy Club 2 but now I'm interested in the MSP front bumper, any other ideas? I also want to pick up a new grille.

-My alternator seized up and the belt shredded off so that's being fixed right now, thankfully under my little extended warranty. A/C is also being fixed which hasn't worked since I got the car back with the new engine. Can't wait for some A/C! lol

-Picked up some 8000k HID's. Will be installing them when I get my car back from the dealership!

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to give a rundown! :)

nice! sorry about the "bumper bender"! you need a hand installing the HID's give me a shout! we need pics of the eyelids;)

DG Motorsports grille for the win! haha And that is the one I want, just trying to decide between fiberglass and CF. We'll see what the insurance company gives me to fix it! lol

And I may have to take you up on the HID install offer if they're here before this weekend. I think I'm going to take a ride down to my new apartment in RI this weekend so I'll let ya know! Thanks for the offer! :)

All pics coming later!

I loved my grille because it was a bit unique.

p5_splitter2.jpg

Still love that pic.

Got the new alternator all set and the A/C is fixed. Waiting on the HID's and will probably pick up some new front bumper marker lights since mine got cracked in the accident... have court tomorrow. lol

Gotta replace the struts now too, only rear I believe. I did some research and it seems like I should replace the endlinks too. Where should I pick these up? Any other things to go along suspension-wise?

Gotta replace the struts now too, only rear I believe. I did some research and it seems like I should replace the endlinks too. Where should I pick these up? Any other things to go along suspension-wise?

I have stocks that I pulled at about 80k. Cheap. but you gotta come pick them up on a sunday and chill (smoke)...maybe this friday. I'm nursing my wife back to health, so I'm stuck at home. PM me if you're interested. PEACE

I have stocks that I pulled at about 80k. Cheap. but you gotta come pick them up on a sunday and chill (smoke)...maybe this friday. I'm nursing my wife back to health, so I'm stuck at home. PM me if you're interested. PEACE

B... sorry for not getting back to you, I'm slow as hell when it comes to replying to messages and stuff. lol Thanks for the offer. Not going to be able to make it down right now...

-Brakes went, pedal sinks right to the floor. Brake fluid resovioir is empty. I'm going to try to put brake fluid in it and hopefully that will work.

-Front passenger side tire had a nail in it and when I was turning the wheels to look into the wheel well, it went into the tire so now I've got a completely flat tire. Probably going to buy 4 new tires when I get my check this week.

-Finally got the tracking number for my HID's. Delivery date is Monday the 18th. About time... lol

-Waiting for the insurance company so I can fix my front bumper...

-Also changed my oil and air filter. Feels so much more smoother.

B... sorry for not getting back to you, I'm slow as hell when it comes to replying to messages and stuff. lol Thanks for the offer. Not going to be able to make it down right now...

no prob. I'm really slow. are you in ri or ny?

Back