Unknown damage

Chris_uk

:
2007 1.5l Mazda 2 Sport
Ok so was on normal town road driving along, noticed what i thought was a small rock infront of me, drove over it at roughly 30mph, and it sounded like it had smashed the underside of my car to pieces as it was much larger on the side faceing away from me, so anyway pulled over little further down the road to inspect and it looks like its missed oil sump, clattered down drivers side and smashed into the girder looking diagnal single piece of metal and smashed into plastic black undertray, nothing has came away so im wondering if this plastic undertray protects anything vital from water etc? Ill get some pics to help you see the damage and update this post asap.

Chris

Sorry to hear.. IF CORKSPORT STARTED SELLING THEIR SKID TRAY/PLATE PROTECTORS MAYBE WE COULD BUY ONE AND AVOID SITUATIONS LIKE THIS... j/k Derrick.. seriously though hope you didn't damage anything.

You should see how the bottom of our B-Spec car looks, rocks, bottom the car out, chicanes, etc have all left their mark on the car. It still works just fine,. The onyl thing I worry about is the oil pan and I have yet to hit anything with it.

-Derrick

Back