2014 Mazda2 Coolant being sucked in from radiator to intake...Help

Aloha folks! new user here,

Im having alittle bit of trouble with a salvaged engine from a 2014 mazda 2 ( skyactive gas? ) But ive replaced the head gasket on it
but im having a strange issue i cant figure out, Coolant/water is being pulled in to the intake as it was full of water, i know there is a breather valve beneath it and attached to the block but thats only one way and removing that cover shows no water even being in there., ive checked the electronic throttle where water does go thru that but that isnt leaking at all. Engine has Excellent compression as well Ran fine while the radiator was not connected at all so i do no.t think its the headgasket at all because all the waters in the plastic intake manifold.

only thing i can think of is the heads might have a crack? at where it connects to the manifolds? but if thats the case how is it getting in side the manifold as the suction would take it straight down the valves and shut the engine off instantly but its all collecting down in the lower part of the manifold, i checked the EGR tube that is connected to the manifold but that has nothing in it either.. so im alittle stumped.

Back