Ugly skyline!

Dude that is one ugly skyline. You are right. May run good but looks like ass. My personal opinion is that a stock skyline is so much better looking. Why mess up such a beautiful car? I love the blue Skyline gtr r34. one sik car.

I love a clean looking skyline like this

282997_129_full.jpg

no doubt the turtle wax skyline is fast as heck, I mean with a turbo the size of a small panet and all, but pretty it is not.

isnt that how they come from the factory? dont know much about skylines.

Donas64 said:
I love a clean looking skyline like this

282997_129_full.jpg

no doubt the turtle wax skyline is fast as heck, I mean with a turbo the size of a small panet and all, but pretty it is not.

dominoy2k1 said:
isnt that how they come from the factory? dont know much about skylines.

so quick to jump to conclusions. I am well aware that it's a stock skyline which is exactly what I would want. Few bodykits look better than the stock.

I know plenty about skylines thank you very much!

I take it back, this is the one bodykit I Like better than stock. The one on the NISMO GTR Z-TUNE
ztune05_07_800.jpg

I would crap myself if I say that in my P5's rear view mirror

dominoy2k1 said:
eh actually i was saying i dont know much about skylines.

oh, I apologize then. Yup that was a stocker. So boxy yet so sexy. I LOVE how those things look.

You have to remember that this is the opposite of the srt4 syndrome. They are fast, but still an ugly neon....this may be ugly, but it's still a skyline.

I absolutly love that skyline, but maybe it's just me? I love the rims, color, body kit, everything. It could loose the turtle wax decal across the hood though...

I know the owner ... he went through hell to get that thing into the states. Turtle Wax was a big sponsor of that car, hence the large decals and "unique" color

Last edited:
Look at that engine bay, I see only 1 vaccuum line. My P5 looks like some crazy experiment under the hood compared to that!

Back