TurboHoses MSP Product Line, CONTINUED...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that this (IC) is done about the same time as the exhaust is done so I can get both in one payment.

********** said:
It will be on the site and I will post. Are you asking if there will be a GB...the question is how many want a badass SMIC? That determines a GB.

Honestly i bet you could get around 15-20 on a GB for this SMIC if the price is right....

LIST FOR TH SMIC:

1) Mattybo (ready to pay ASAP)

********** said:
You guys are out of control. You may want to wait to hear the results. I will know later today.

Yeah ... car parts are my Heroine ... i needz to buy more stuff.

celdridge said:
Yeah ... car parts are my Heroine ... i needz to buy more stuff.

Im chomping at the bit here ... i need pictures ... i need to spend money ... HAHA ...

How you doing Cullen, you have been quiet on the boards lately?

********** said:
You guys are out of control. You may want to wait to hear the results. I will know later today.

Indeed we are. All i know is this SMIC HAS to be better than the stocker.

mattybo said:
Indeed we are. All i know is this SMIC HAS to be better than the stocker.
(lol)Sits in chair in front of computer; rocking back and forth like a heroin addict pushing the refresh button hoping the results will finally come out.

Don't worry me too:) I check the forum on my lunch break, when I wake up and before I go to bed to see if certain parts have come out yet LOL.

Hey Cullen you should jump on this:

http://www2.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70134&page=1&pp=15

You seem like a good vendor who could complete this project. There are a lot of people waiting out there for the Klunk fix brackets and bushings, and I'm sure the enlinks and spacers would be a hit too. You might be too busy but just a thought.

Here is a link to the guy's webpage of his projects that he is dropping:

http://www.delsingmotorsport.com/mazda.htm

Really I'm just being selfish I want the clunk fix, spacers and enlinks but I think there is a good market out there and money to be made from this.

I would be in on it too if the price is good and the results are descent. (unlike my spelling)

I would much rather have a SMIC cause of the cost.

JMS'sMSP said:
I would be in on it too if the price is good and the results are descent. (unlike my spelling)

I would much rather have a SMIC cause of the cost.

The results should be decent, look at circuit sports gains. They were pretty damn good IMO.

have we gotten a price on this yet?

I see turbohoses has updated their website but the price column is still TBA?

********** said:
I just got back from my vacation, i needed a lil break. i will update everyone soon

excuses excuses ;) Cool man i cant wait to see the info.

sweet... does the SMIC upgrade help a lot?? as in... u can FEEL the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back