Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

That sucks man I know exactly how that is I was let go in in Feb and just got another job 3wks ago. I work for the school district now plus its 6 min from home can't get any better than that. Hope you find something soon man I want to see this build to its completion. They are hiring at the school district I'm just saying.

Awesome. Im sure ill be looking for another oilfield job but i appreciate the help!

Sorry to hear about the lay off. That really bites. Speed's been there several times and I barely escaped it a couple of times with my last job. Sending some good mojo your way.

Sorry to hear about the lay off. That really bites. Speed's been there several times and I barely escaped it a couple of times with my last job. Sending some good mojo your way.

Thanks man! It will all workout.

Making some progress on the truck as much as money allows.

59afc999ab8d12f8e79f623aea40fd6f.jpg

Thanks man! It will all workout.

Making some progress on the truck as much as money allows.

59afc999ab8d12f8e79f623aea40fd6f.jpg

Looking good man. I'm still amazed at how small these engines are in pictures. I had my RX7 out this past weekend drifting it around on the back roads.

Well at least you have 8 states bordering you though that's not much of a consolation right now.

Anything new with the truck? I missed the Mazda of the month for May. I would've gladly entered, but was very happy to see a classic rotary get the win.

Anything new with the truck? I missed the Mazda of the month for May. I would've gladly entered, but was very happy to see a classic rotary get the win.

Theres tons of new stuff, but nothing cool haha.

Been getting everything i can afford to get this truck running. Been wiring and running fuel lines and all that fun stuff. Boring!!!

woah i must have missed something on IG lately.. this build is just beautiful and one of the only reason ive stayed around these parts since selling my mazda.

woah i must have missed something on IG lately.. this build is just beautiful and one of the only reason ive stayed around these parts since selling my mazda.

Ah shucks. Making me blush over here haha.

Making progress daily. Got 6 days until it goes in a trailer headed to Indiana for a big show. Still got a long ways to go...

Back