TPMS Question (2024 CX-5 Signature)

KenT120

2024 CX-5 SIG
Does the TPMS show the individual wheel tire pressure if low on the 2024 CX-5 Signature model ?

Sorry, another question, (hopefully not a dumb one).
Is there a list of acronyms on the forum ? Like what's "CD" mean, "ASS", "DD" (daily driver I got)
I plan to test drive soon, maybe tomorrow. The CX-5 is now the one I'm leaning toward the most of the 6 SUV's on my spread sheet. I do-do the research

CD = cylinder deactivation
ASS - some type of assist, maybe lane assist. Have not seen it used on this forum.

My new 2024 Turbo Premium also does not have A.S.S. mode... After 2 other vehicles I'm so used to it, not sure how to feel about not having it!

Does the TPMS show the individual wheel tire pressure if low on the 2024 CX-5 Signature model ?
Not sure which model year this is, but I am going to try it on my '22.
I actually never saw this (have not tried) before.

Short answer: try it to be sure.

Not sure which model year this is, but I am going to try it on my '22.
I actually never saw this (have not tried) before.

Short answer: try it to be sure.
That applies to all the current models except the CX5

Just checked our 2024 and at the last screen shown in the video about the car is there on the right but with no tire pressure numbers.

Wonder why CX5 is excluded?
Wonder if there is a secret way to turn it on?

Just checked our 2024 and at the last screen shown in the video about the car is there on the right but with no tire pressure numbers.

Wonder why CX5 is excluded?
Wonder if there is a secret way to turn it on?
as the models get updated to the newest standards, the system with tire psi numbers gets added. The CX5 is the last one with the older system

That feels bad. :confused:
Well, go back to kicking tire to find which one.. usually, easy to find.

In order to auto-detect sensor-vs-corner, multiple detectors are needed, one at each corner (near the tire). This way, no need to relearn IDs (each sensor has an unique ID) after tire rotation.

In our current CX5, the ECU sees four IDs. It has no idea which one is at which corner.
Need to wait for next CX5 refresh. Our CX5 is getting outdated.

Back