Toys for Tots Cruise 2007

Thank you Kokoro (sp?) of the buggy club, Teamsters Local Union 996, Toys for Tots (Marines), and everyone else for making this function possible.

Thank you to the Mazda 6 club for the open bbq invite.

Dude...hanzo040107 , I'm so sorry. Thank you for rolling out w/o me to Magic Island from Blaisdell Park. I felt so crappy this morning. I woke up and realized I was very late...took off directly to Magic Island w/ makapiapia and all in my eyes LOL.

Will post the pix from Magic Isle later. I did not roll the rest of the way. Almost fell asleep driving back home.

I'd also like to thank the jerk(s) who splashed whatever the hell that was on my car. Took a lotta elbow grease to take it off. I almost couldn't see because it was all over my windshield. Talk about make a positive function go sour. Oh well. It was all about the function. Peace out!

Last edited:
Pix!

Toys for Tots, Sunday, November 25, 2007

Toys%20for%20Tots%2012-2007.jpg

Mazda 6

IMG_0054.jpg

Mazda%206%20Silver.jpg

Mazda%206%20White.jpg

Mazda%206s.jpg

Retarded...I didn't even get a pix of my own car...the only P5 LOL!

Sorry if I've missed your car(s). Tried my best to snap what ever I could before the roll out. Unfortunately, I did not roll to the end so I missed out on those nice shots. If anyone has some shots...post em up! Peace out!

Retarded...I didn't even get a pix of my own car...the only P5 LOL!

Sorry if I've missed your car(s). Tried my best to snap what ever I could before the roll out. Unfortunately, I did not roll to the end so I missed out on those nice shots. If anyone has some shots...post em up! Peace out!

damn! wish i had my car!

i see my co-worker in one of your pics haha

hope you're feeling better vern

Cool pics. Too bad you weren't feeling good or you could've rolled all the way to the Shell with us. Made some new Mazda friends though, had fun, & helped out a good cause. All good things... can't complain. Just keep me posted for future events or get-togethers ok.

I love working all weekend and 8 days a week... :p

Nice turn out.

I love working all weekend and 8 days a week... :p

Nice turn out.

hah? 8 days a week you say? i know i work 7 days a week next week. i guess your worked out to count a extra day.

i wanted to go to this but was busy.

Back