Toledo, OH (and Surrounding Areas) Meet Up?

She is 3.5 years older than I am so Im already too immature for her...then again, im less mature than probably that 18 year old as Im a bit odd. Maybe she will see its just my retardation and not the maturity factor.

I have enough stories from the 21 and under days too last a while, but its been marriage and babies for the last 9...time for some new ones. autocrossing etc but I dont think I want to jump out of any airplanes though.

lol yeah, i dont no about all that airplane business lol. would be fun tho! but its like $300 to do it. scott the kid with the wrx he went sky diving like last year some time

He seems pretty cool (be cooler if I could take an autocross lap in his awd car though lol).

My mods will be to my driving simulator (currently a ps3 and pc with logitech driving force gt and a vizio 42"lcd) not my mazda, not my car....she is as modded as she will get other than racing tires and wheels for next year (only put on for racing). I might hit up a catback exhaust on it but honestly youre talking minimal gain for autocrossing since a driver and stickies make the biggest difference.

Her mods are 2 sets of hid's (lows and fogs)\ms3 bumper mod\demolded\sides debadged\K&N\exhaust tip\tinted windows.

yup h stock, plus im new and the leader is a 2 time national solo champion but he's old as dirt and will die soon. He drives a mini cooper and destroys the 3's when its more turn than speed based. He is beatable but Im not going to have a chance for a while.

FYI Mayberry Square car show is Monday afternoon. Ferrarri California and some other awesome rides show up to this thing from what I heard.

I went to a show today at the maumee andersons so I probably wont go tomorrow.

Its at the mayberry square in sylvania ohio...they have burnout contests and a ton of cars from what I understand...Google it...dont know all the details.

Heres some shots of the wife's 5, just had to put rotors\brakes on it after only 20k miles...would be incredibly funny if she would let me autox it once.

im feelin it! its a nice minivan/hatch, u should def try and auto x it? lol to me it mostly looks like a mini van just a really sporty nice minivan. if i ever were to buy a minivan i would go for the 5!~

Back