Thoughts go out to earthquake victims and families

meGrimlock

forever waiting
Contributor
:
DC
:
03 Protege ES
just wanted to say that our thoughts will be with those affected by the earthquake this morning. hope all your friends and families are safe.

I hear ya. It was pretty crazy waking up this morning and hearing all that had gone on over night over there while we were in lala land here....may everyone over there be safe as they can be.

Hey
If we can start to send or collect some money for them, let us all help. ???? How Too !!!

Regards
Tim

I pray for all the family's in Japan, may God bless all the lives that have been lost.

I'm fine here in Kobe but unfortunately a lot of people are not in Northern Japan...The devastation is unimaginable but rescue efforts are in full effect and hopefully they will stabilize those Nuclear Power Plants soon! Thank you very much for your concern!

*Thread stickied

I'm fine here in Kobe but unfortunately a lot of people are not in Northern Japan...The devastation is unimaginable but rescue efforts are in full effect and hopefully they will stabilize those Nuclear Power Plants soon! Thank you very much for your concern!

*Thread stickied

great news, we where worried for a while.

let us know if we can help

Back