thepope540 big part out thread

FSDE from '95 Ford Probe - $200. Has great compression (180 across the board) and the car ran and drove great before the engine was pulled. This is a distributor motor but I was planning to run coil on plug with the megasquirt so that didn't matter to me.
G Series 5 spd. trans from '98 626 - $150
Brand new 1/2 width aluminum honda radiator and 12"x12"x3" sidemount - $150
Brand new Eibach Pro-kit Springs out of the box, never installed. part number 5540.140 which can be seen here- $150

MSP radiator with 2 or 3 stock sidemounts and several fans (I just took a careful look at the radiator and it has a small split that would need attention) - $50 - pending
2 single runner intake manifolds - $100 each
2 dual runner intake manifolds - $50 each - 1 pending
2 MSP heatshields - $15 each
MSP valve cover, cover - $20
several sets of radiator hoses - $ each set
Strut tower brace - $20
A spare rebuildable transmission - has syncro problems - $50
An extra clean and ready to use head - $150 - pending
O2 sensors - $10 for whatever I have
Alternator - $15
Loads of extra injectors - $15 per set
Good condition Driver Side headlight assembly - $50

Prices do not include shipping. Estimate shipping using USPS priority mail from 45251. Paypal to tom@popeperformance.com

Tom

Last edited:
Nope, I'm just switching back to rwd or awd. I've sworn it would never happen, but I'm actually leaning toward a mustang. A blown fox body, or maybe a SN95 'vert may be in my near future.

Nope, I'm just switching back to rwd or awd. I've sworn it would never happen, but I'm actually leaning toward a mustang. A blown fox body, or maybe a SN95 'vert may be in my near future.

I hear you on that my next car is going to be rwd or awd as well but not sure if I myself want to get another car or just tinker with my truck

I've been a big Audi guy over the years and have owned some of the great 5 and 6 cylinder cars. If the right coupe quattro comes along I'm going to jump on. If not I'm going with a Trans am or a mustang.

so are you still going to be making your parts for the MSP Tom?

Maybe, I don't intended to completely disappear, but I'm only going to make things when I feel that I have the time and will enjoy it. The business isn't fun anymore and its never been profitable so there just isn't any reason to keep operating like I have.

Replied

They are part number 5540.001-5540.004 or when sold as a set 5540.140. Eibach's website lists them for 99-04 protege sedans and they list 5541 springs for the p5. My understanding is that the only difference is the ride height. The 5540 springs are a 1.4" and 1.8" drop and the the 5541 are a 1.4" and 1.2" drop.

I found a car I want to buy and need to clear this stuff out in a hurry. Call me - cash talks 513-708-0995

Everything is going best offer. I've been holding out for someone to buy the chassis, but since there hasn't been any serious lookers I'm just going to clear out the garage. I'm taking offers until Wednesday best offer buys the item(s). Please don't pm offers as it becomes a nightmare to keep track of. All offers go in the thread and I'll do a lot of shipping on Thursday.

fsde do you have the ac low pressure line and the short line that comes from the condenser to pump basically just the two lines

I do, but I'm still hoping to leave the chassis together, especially since I have two people who have shown some real interest. The parts that are listed separately are readily available and don't affect the car.

I have a set of 65k mile injectors that came out of my previous msp. They are the exact same injectors as the ones in the p5. Are you looking for stock or larger?

Back