The Slammed Life

Loving that new color Reg is that neon light under?

969254951020104117636613795124010478495n_zpsbe077e49.jpg

Thanks man. No we did a long exposer shot and that's what the light we shined used the car looked lol lol

made a profile just for this thread! Some beautiful cars.
I'm looking into getting coilovers for next spring; I already have Ksports on my cobalt and I like them, but I'd like to know of any coilover suggestions you guys might have. I'm looking for stupid amounts of low :p
I'll be on work meister s1R's in 17x8.5 +25, or might just cheap out and get rota reps depending how many weddings I get to shoot next summer!
Anyway, here's a few shots of the current whip as she sits:

5447de2d-9f03-43a6-873b-85910f14c750.jpg

rolling.jpg

323-1.jpg

BC coils with 40mm shorter strut cartridges and 20mm shorter springs all around with at least 8k rates.

PS PLEASE don't cheap out and get the reps. Save up or do more weddings and get legit wheels.

I like my Ksports because the shock threads out the bottom of the bottom mount so you don't need shorter cartridges or anything. Just shorter springs if you need more low.

I like my Ksports because the shock threads out the bottom of the bottom mount so you don't need shorter cartridges or anything. Just shorter springs if you need more low.

BC's do the same thing, but eventually in the rear you will hit the e-brake. I am already 1-2mm from the e-brake with 20mm shorter struts than stock. This is also with the correct spring preload as I do not want to just let my springs droop.

Back