The Slammed Life

Need some help with choosing the offset on a new set of wheels. I am looking at going with XXR 531 in a 16x8 setup. The options for offset are +0 or +20. I am wanting the lip to be flush the fenders after I drop it, and adjust the camber accordingly.

Also, what size tires should I go with? I am wanting to stretch the tires a little bit.

Rake - front is lower than back. Can be used as past tense raked.
Reverse-rake - front is higher than the back

THROW BACKS =[ I MISS HER

IMG_1079.jpg

da854cb4.jpg

MADE IT ON USDM FREAKZ MAGZ.
F2731946-C105-4CB2-A622-B2F2D9875C0E-3805-00000157FE135757.jpg

THEN MY MOTOR BLEW DO TO HITTING A MAN HOLE SMASHING MY OIL PAN AND CLOGGED OIL PUMP

NEXT PROJECT COMING SOON EITHER P5 OR MIATA COMING SOON TOO 2013 =]!!

Last edited:
I was .5 from ground and theRE was a man hole that was and 3inch high witch was nuts and it was night time =[
I ran into two exposed manholes a few weeks ago in a neighboring city. They had removed the top layer of asphalt for construction and the manholes were no longer flush with the ground. There were no street lights, construction lights, or signs. I hit them hard. They cut holes in the inside tire wall of both of my passenger tires and deflated them. Fix-a-flat did nothing. It was Sunday night and everything was just closing. Had to leave my car in that city, take Monday off work, go out there and get two new tires. I tried filing a claim with the city and they said they weren't responsible for the construction and put me in touch with the construction company. I filed a claim with their insurance company and they are mailing me a check for the cost of both tires, the fix-a-flats, and an alignment.

Tires are NOTHING compared to an oil pan and an engine. Gotta say though, that's part of playing the slammed game. I personally don't have to worry about my oil pan.

Sorry for your loss

Back