The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I changed my avatar. You happy now, Pumpkin (and Will)?

Very amusingly I was like "Who the heck is this?" before I read the message.

I'm not sure if I like it. I vote to bring back the donkey with the cone.

My company finally implemented a new CRM last night and now I'm trying to learn it today. I'm basically going from having to hunt for information to getting everything all on one page. Trying to figure out a way to get somewhere in the middle of both. (lol2)

What CRM system did they implement? 65-70% of the software development I do is customizing CRM systems.

lol +3 , Peaches. Everyone on the forums thinks your a girl, that's for sure. haha

Phen I can shoot some rubber bands your way if you are that distraught over lack of distractions lol.

I thought so! My brother-in-law works for GE Aviation in Cincy/Dayton as well.

Anyone else ever like a song or group then see their music videos and change your mind?

taxes done! Now to pay off the appliances & the 'rolla & christmas presents & random other bills.

Went to the Auto Show today. Needless to say, i think we'll have a CX-5 in the stable soon. The 6 & the 'rolla might get sold to make this happen, but if it makes her happy. Going for the Touring FWD with the Touring Tech Package (HID's, Backup Camera & Sunroof are what she really wants)

I specifically try to not ever see what bands look like. 99% of the time it ruins it for me lol.

But you've never seen any of my bands, gurrl. ;)

Nate, when I get hip to a new band I usually check them out on youtube for live performances anyway so it doesn't matter what they look like. But I got hip to the Civil Wars and dug them. Then I found out how hot the singer is and that made me like them even more. :)

What band are you referring to, btw?

But you've never seen any of my bands, gurrl. ;)

Nate, when I get hip to a new band I usually check them out on youtube for live performances anyway so it doesn't matter what they look like. But I got hip to the Civil Wars and dug them. Then I found out how hot the singer is and that made me like them even more. :)

What band are you referring to, btw?

I like checking out live videos as well. Anyone can sound good on a recording thanks to all the gee-whiz features in the studios these days. If you can sound good live, you've got something going.

Anyone can sound good on a recording thanks to all the gee-whiz features in the studios these days.

These are in studio's now?

electric-g-wiz-cars-for-sale.jpg

^ its a British electric car, Top Gear picks on it a lot. They modded 1 once, adding more batteries to make it faster, then blew it up.

I hate having issues with buyers that didn't take the time to look at the stuff and ask any questions that they could have before buying then getting pissed that I won't just give them money back

Latest posts

Back