The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Good morning everyone!
How was everyone's weekend?
My heat is out right now for whatever reason and it's cold as hell in here. Dunno where to start seeing as everything is electric in the house, no gas.

Start with the circut breakers, then a bon fire in the living room.

Weekend was good. Had a baby sitter for saturday over night and for a couple hours on Sunday. Got a free fridge last weekend for the garage but it was so cold plus watching kids I didn't put the doors back on. Was able to ge that done as well as shome shopping and just relaxition. Shovel too of course with the help of my nighbors snow blower.

Weekend was good. got to hang out with Sho for and Patrick on Saturday after planning and drawing up ideas for Evan's CF project for his car. Almost done with both mock-ups. Just need a little finishing and then start making a fiberglass mold. Good Times!

J
Start with the circut breakers, then a bon fire in the living room.

Weekend was good. Had a baby sitter for saturday over night and for a couple hours on Sunday. Got a free fridge last weekend for the garage but it was so cold plus watching kids I didn't put the doors back on. Was able to ge that done as well as shome shopping and just relaxition. Shovel too of course with the help of my nighbors snow blower.

Did you find someone else to help you move the fridge?

Well now that I have 2 minutes while plans upload to an FTP......

How is everyone doing? I'm about done with the snow/cold, it makes it hard to get the needed repairs done (FC Starter & Ground, wife's bent lateral locating arm, house work).

I wore a NorthFace jacket into work this morning and was fine. As long as there isn't much wind I am content. Its the wind that makes it down right unbearable

J

Did you find someone else to help you move the fridge?
Yeah, ended up being 4 of us so it was pretty quick and easy.
Well now that I have 2 minutes while plans upload to an FTP......

How is everyone doing? I'm about done with the snow/cold, it makes it hard to get the needed repairs done (FC Starter & Ground, wife's bent lateral locating arm, house work).
I'm ready for warm weather unitl I realize I have to do yard work. On the plus siad there will be baseball and racing.
Did you wear your Ugg boots too?
Don't forget the latte to keep his hands warm

Anybody ever go to the Vintage Races at Mid-Ohio? We're thinking of going on Saturday this summer but not the whole weekend. Porsche is the marquee this year.

Jessie bought a Mazda 3 to replace her Protege5. If anyone is looking for a cheap daily, the "Slow P5" as it was will be for sale.

No it's not yet on craigslist. It's silver with a black leather interior, some carbon fiber bits, tint, window deflectors and a Mazdaspeed axle back.
edit: It's a 5 speed with upgraded shifter bushings and I believe it also has braided steel brake lines. 155k miles

Last edited:
Picking my PTO out for the year, it's hard to plan out 172 hours of PTO (22 days) plus a floating holiday. Still wish I had more though.

I believe it also has braided steel brake lines. 155k miles

Yep. StopTech brake lines all around.

I owned the car for 3 years and sold it to Anthony and I take good care of all my cars. Should be a nice DD.

Back