The Ohio Crew New Years Eve Party!

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
Place: Phen and Evan's casa in Munroe Falls. (Most of you know the place, if not, PM for address)

Time: TBD, but I have a feeling that this may become Phen's annual cookout part 2

Date: New Years Eve

Guest List:

1. SATimko - Phen
2. Lewis7789 - Evan
3. Perro del Sol - Marlon
4. Coppertone - Lauri
5. thejeans - Levi + Jenn
6. tutuga - Pablo

Maybe List:
1. iSpoon - Jasen
2. 03zoomzoom - Chris
3. jri4 - James
4. ticklemepink - Justine
5. Evan9999 - Evan #2
6. PrinceValorum - Wes
7. codex - Anthony and Jessie

(I don't really feel like going thru the GI thread so post up to sign up)

Food and stuffs:

As usual, food donations to share are always welcome. Oh... and we will be firing up that grill outside mofucka!

Do it to it!

Last edited:
Oh, I was thinking... perhaps we can add a small billiards tournament to the list of events taking place too.

I hope I can make it up there. It's always a good time. I'll be at the dealership till 4...it's what 2 hrs to your place?

I hope I can make it up there. It's always a good time. I'll be at the dealership till 4...it's what 2 hrs to your place?

Yeah, it's about 2 hours from Columbus, on a decent day. I'm hoping for good weather to make it easier for those interested.

Maybe list. I usually do something like dinner with the GF and parents. Might swing by after for just a bit. I'm smelling a painted wheels photo op! You know if I can make it I'll be there!

Maybe list. I usually do something like dinner with the GF and parents. Might swing by after for just a bit. I'm smelling a painted wheels photo op! You know if I can make it I'll be there!

I am included in that! If he is there so am I!!! :)

Sorry I didn't put you up too!!! I'll fix that.

(mainly I couldn't remember your username off the top of my head)

Back