Mazda Corral Workers Mid-Ohio

Not to be a weiner, but the Parade Lap "drivers" meeting is at 9:30 and the parade lap around 10am, right? I would like to do the parade lap with Tessa to get her hip to racing, and I'm sure Ivan would too. But we're working the dyno at that time. Would anyone who doesn't want to do the parade lap want to cover for us?

i believe the dyno was going pretty much all day during the races at lime rock park ... if someone comes to dyno, they'd only be missing 15 mins of the race ... and depending on where we set up the dyno, our tent is on the front straight across from pit row so they can still watch while waiting ...

are you saying you don't want that shift? i can change it, no problem, just let me know!

I was just surprised the dyno would be going on during the main event, I'm happy to help out

Not to be a weiner, but the Parade Lap "drivers" meeting is at 9:30 and the parade lap around 10am, right? I would like to do the parade lap with Tessa to get her hip to racing, and I'm sure Ivan would too. But we're working the dyno at that time. Would anyone who doesn't want to do the parade lap want to cover for us?

we'll have someone cover for you, no problem. the dyno guys themselves may be able to do it, or the shinebox guys. we won't have you miss the parade laps ... but don't get your hopes up for speed. last time we were lucky to hit 25mph, iirc.

Okee dokee. And I figured it won't be fast but Tessa is excited for the "track time" even if it is 25mph. Everything feels fast in my POS! Haha. Thanks, Lauri.

Ooooh ooooh oooh I wanna get on the track for the parade laps! Pretty please??? Me love you long time! I'm more excited than Tessa is, I guarantee it :D

The dyno will be shut down during parade laps, we do not want anyone to miss out.

Thanks, Fez. I'll bring you a beer of your choice, good sir. :)

thanks, all. the schedule i put up is not set in stone. if anyone wants to trade times or compadres, i don't care, as long as the shift is covered. i tried not to lock anyone down to too much time, but if you're around the corral and willing to help out, as always it will be greatly appreciated!!

also, if you do have an early am shift, please be there by 830a ... we'll plan on being at the track about 8am both days, not really necessary to get there before that.

Ok, a quick update for you guys, lauri, my mom and i started the goodie bags last night! We will need help on Friday addding additional items to the bags, as we have 100 pounds of items from Mazda USA for raffle and giveaways. We have some SURE Motorsports lanyards and Key chains coming as well. We'll have some nice items for you volunteers for stepping up in a big way, with our largest event ever!

We will have additional items that corral attendees can just take on a first come first serve basis. So less than 3 days to the big event and it is going to be huge. Again thanks for your help and we'll see you soon!

Ok, a quick update for you guys, lauri, my mom and i started the goodie bags last night! We will need help on Friday addding additional items to the bags, as we have 100 pounds of items from Mazda USA for raffle and giveaways. We have some SURE Motorsports lanyards and Key chains coming as well. We'll have some nice items for you volunteers for stepping up in a big way, with our largest event ever!

We will have additional items that corral attendees can just take on a first come first serve basis. So less than 3 days to the big event and it is going to be huge. Again thanks for your help and we'll see you soon!

I can help with the goodie bags on Friday if you need me. I managed to get off work Friday, so I'm 100% free on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Do we have a finalized list of the worker schedule? Also, what time is everyone headed up there tomorrow?

Preliminary schedule - subject to change - if you are not going to be there that early, or are leaving early or have a usual mid afternoon nap time ... Let me know and i can move things around. I took into consideration nate's needed naptime around 1230p on friday and i'm not sure how the pregnant girls feel throughout the day, i'll work with whatever is best for them ... Thanks again for all your help. We could not pull this all off without you!!

MIDOHVOLUNTEERSCHEDULE.png

We should be there at 8am. I'm still very excite! (wiggle)

Thanks, see ya there at 8am!

She said that's only a preliminary schedule so it's subject to change...I just wanted to make sure there weren't any other changes.

I will be there @ 8:00 as well, bring layers its sould be cool all weekend.

I've got to work at 5:30am Friday morning, but I'm off on Saturday and Sunday. Not sure what time I'll get off, but I'll head down shortly after work.

Back