The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

AJ's just keeping up with tradition by not showing up. :)

(I know, I shouldn't really talk...)

Well next year's event is going to be the "4th annual AJ and Evan won't make it invitational".

I gots to see you ;)

haha yep, patrick is the only one i let me see in jorts and a realtree AP bro tank ;) the price to see that is $700....

AJ's just keeping up with tradition by not showing up. :)

(I know, I shouldn't really talk...)

Well next year's event is going to be the "4th annual AJ and Evan won't make it invitational".

Haha get outta here, i could have gone but my turbo is garbage and i have a bad seal on my trans where the shifter goes in. I didnt wanna run with those two conditions. I got a turbo in the mail, should be here tomorrow. and the seal should be back shortly thereafter.

Haha get outta here, i could have gone but my turbo is garbage and i have a bad seal on my trans where the shifter goes in. I didnt wanna run with those two conditions. I got a turbo in the mail, should be here tomorrow. and the seal should be back shortly thereafter.

A couple more excuses for the list Evan!!!

I'm just giving you a hard time. ;)

Those jorts were pretty official

whaaat-o.gif

Guess who isn't on the list?

This fricking guy!

Unless there is a list for excuses not to go to parking lot meets. I would make up a majority of that one.

that excuse generator was pretty funny. I just can't believe how much traction I had with the Rivals over the DW's

And if Phen mentions his bad tires one more time he's going on the list. lol!

What is the excuse generator?

And, I told you all along how much better the Rivals were going to be!

haha I know. I have no desire to go to anything lower than extreme performance summer tires. I love them. Every entrance/exit ramp I leave everyone following me because they can't hold traction. They are awesome. I have not driven in the rain yet. But on course also, I had so much traction I didn't know what to do with it all. I just kept going faster!

http://gprime.net/game.php/excusegenerator

And if Phen mentions his bad tires one more time he's going on the list. lol!

LOL. My bad tires beat another guy's bad tires and tied another guy's good tires. While they're bad, they do make for a fun, noisy experience.

Also the Dust from the HP+ pads is not as bad as I was expecting. it also sprays off much easier than the HPS dust did. I just can't believe how much tar I had on my wheels after driving down the turn pike. Its going to take me a while to get all that s*** off.

Also the Dust from the HP+ pads is not as bad as I was expecting. it also sprays off much easier than the HPS dust did. I just can't believe how much tar I had on my wheels after driving down the turn pike. Its going to take me a while to get all that s*** off.

Easy Off oven cleaner works pretty well for getting off that heavy tar s***. Just whatever you do, don't let it sit for a super long time. I would spray, sit for a minute, scrub with a brush, hose, then repeat. Usually twice took it all off.

There's likely other stuff that's good for it. Just spreading my experience.

Every Spring I put a healthy coat of paint sealant on my wheels. Everything wipes right off, brake dust, tar, rubber, etc.

Back