:
2003 Protege 5 -- 2016 Ford Expedition
attachment.php

I thought I'd share

Attachments

• Protege GTR.JPG
    Protege GTR.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 869
Did the P5 come with a GT-R package also?? (end sarcasm)

My philosophy is that if you are going to re/de-badge at least do it properly, ie: 323, 323F, Familia etc.

i keep seeing this light blue civic hybrid with a GT-R badge on it. got some bling bling wheels on it too, along with some tacky foglights and lights on the mirrors... stupid rice.

siberiankiss said:
i keep seeing this light blue civic hybrid with a GT-R badge on it. got some bling bling wheels on it too, along with some tacky foglights and lights on the mirrors... stupid rice.
that's when you walk up to it, pry the badge off, and replace it with a mustang prancing horse. So he can look more rediculous till he notices it. The people in car and driver did that haha. Someone took their mini badge so they put a mustang galloping horse on a mini cooper.

cheapmiata1600 said:
re-badging is a rice mod no matter what you put on the back.

Type R, familia, GTR, 323F, it's all the same.

I disagree with the 323F. It's a justifiable mod IMO. Everyone wants to be unique, why not slap on some badges from another country. It's still the same car, right? Plus the 323 badges match the Mazda badge better. Same with the Familia.

I saw a mid '90's camry with Spec-V, SRi and TRD badges on the back! The rest of the car looked like the guy spent 6 months worth of pay checks at Pep Boys.

The Mitsubishi Lanver WRX STi and the Subaru Impreza Evolution X-MR! I await the day to see these 2. Oh I saw a Mustang GT-R it was pimp as well as a Prelude Type R that was black w/ red vynil, I guess the dumbass does'nt know that Type R models only came in white with red interriors and the Prelude wasn't one of them also it was JDM only.

I'm having a Protege 5 GTO Lightning emblem custom made

type r also came in yellow... (at least they did here)

[quote='87 Turbo II]The Mitsubishi Lanver WRX STi and the Subaru Impreza Evolution X-MR! I await the day to see these 2. Oh I saw a Mustang GT-R it was pimp as well as a Prelude Type R that was black w/ red vynil, I guess the dumbass does'nt know that Type R models only came in white with red interriors and the Prelude wasn't one of them also it was JDM only.[/quote]

Back