The Awesome and Not So Awesome Cars I Get In At Work

^^^^ hows the steering wheel on that thing? is it in good condition, if so how much shipped to 46902

Not too good... they never are haha

People must really hate gto's, or one person loves them but can't drive

usually they just fail at driving haha, to me the GTO is a pretty boring looking car, reminds me of a stretched out RWD cavalier

that's not a real msp... it could have a regular sedan steering wheel...

lol FAIL!!!! i really hope you didnt make that call simply cause of the front bumper and trunk lid

car was in a prior accident so they slapped a non MSP front bumper and bought a used regular protege trunk lid

Full MSP interior, suspension, sways, turbo setup..... car is bone stock other then a filter.

GTO is a pretty boring looking car, reminds me of a stretched out RWD cavalier

lol FAIL!!!! i really hope you didnt make that call simply cause of the front bumper and trunk lid

car was in a prior accident so they slapped a non MSP front bumper and bought a used regular protege trunk lid

Full MSP interior, suspension, sways, turbo setup..... car is bone stock other then a filter.
Agreed on GTOs. Also thought that was a base model protege with a MS badge. I see the RH wheels now and get it.

trust me haha... i wish it had the front bumper.

I didnt forget about you... been on a never ending search.

So if its really a speed and the trunk lid isnt from a speed why the **** did they put the mazdaspeed emblem and kept the mazda one. At least they got the spoiler right..

So if its really a speed and the trunk lid isnt from a speed why the **** did they put the mazdaspeed emblem and kept the mazda one. At least they got the spoiler right..

cause they probably didnt want to take a chance of messing up the paint by removing it, or if it was a quick job from a body shop to resell the car, they just slapped it together to get it on the car lot.

The very simple minor details usually get over looked by alot of shops down here that buy wrecked cars to repair and sell again.

we see so many half assed repairs done by body shops.

man im slacking lol

I have a few good ones just need to upload them.

I think i have a shot of a srt4 on a f150 frame haha

Back