Tein S-Tech Pictures

MTV

:
2002 Proteg 5
I've searched and searched and can't really get any good pics...

Whoever has S-Tech's on their P5, post sideview pics. . . please.

Thanks,
Matt

Pic 1: Before
Pic 2: After
Pic 3: Newer Pic with Racing Harts

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
check sig or

S-techs > H&Rs

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_0767.jpg
    100_0767.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 2501077364_064a8c548c_b.jpg
    2501077364_064a8c548c_b.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
S-techs > H&Rs
+1

Even if the ride height is the same the S-Tech's have the highest springrates and are linear (means a little more bouncy if you don't have the right struts but they handle more predictably and better in my opinion). IIRC the only stiffer springs out there are the old Mazdaspeed B-Spec springs which are damned hard to find and don't have as low of a drop.

can those with s-techs get the ride height measurement for me? if you could, measure from the fender lip to the center of the wheel. (make sure the ruler / tape measure is as close to vertical as possible) thanks.

H&R's have a saggy ass I think

IIRC, s-techs are the only springs with no saggy ass. My front is actually a lil lower then the back

Good pics. According to the Manufacturers website, these work with OEM? If purchased and installed on a stock car, does any other part need to be installed in conjunction? Or you install these and go? Also, anyone bottom out or scratch their bumpers when pulling into parking lots that have an incline? or even those "road humps" in residential areas? Thats what makes me apprehensive.

Good pics. According to the Manufacturers website, these work with OEM? If purchased and installed on a stock car, does any other part need to be installed in conjunction? Or you install these and go? Also, anyone bottom out or scratch their bumpers when pulling into parking lots that have an incline? or even those "road humps" in residential areas? Thats what makes me apprehensive.
Depends on the extent of said incline or "road hump" (speed bumps?). On most occasions I'm fine but I won't lie, there have been a decent amount of times where I've scraped - mainly just on steep, rapid inclines like shopping mall entrances. Just go slow so that even if you do scrape you won't tear off your front bumper.

Back