T.m.t.g.m.s build thread

I'm pretty sure that first post has changed for the 5th time now, so you can't blame him for asking.

I've kept up with this thread since you've posted it and the paragraph that's in your second post was in your first just yesterday. Either way, can't wait to finally see a motor back in this thing. GL with forced induction too by the way. Waiting patiently...

I've kept up with this thread since you've posted it and the paragraph that's in your second post was in your first just yesterday. Either way, can't wait to finally see a motor back in this thing. GL with forced induction too by the way. Waiting patiently...

dont hold your breath.

It's not really a popularity contest, maybe they're trying to respect your thread and not populate it with a thousand "SUB" posts. You can subscribe without posting in the thread just to let you know.

It's not really a popularity contest, maybe they're trying to respect your thread and not populate it with a thousand "SUB" posts. You can subscribe without posting in the thread just to let you know.

you can also post in threads without subscribing ;)

moveing to san antonio tomorrow :)
packed
001-1_zps5041105b.jpg

Back