SUV murdered me in highway !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long as they're not modded with any big nitrous shot or SC (meaning, just your average bolt-ons), you'll walk on them if you get an intake.

Yes, they have 140 more hp to the crank, but they're more than 1400lbs. heavier, too.

They're nice trucks and quick for what they are, but they're not that fast. CAI-equipped MS3s will walk them.

Flipstyle, you pinoy? From NY, too?

Yeah they are nice my buddy has a black one that thing halls ass but with an intake i rape his ass everytime.

I thought Chevy governed all their vehicles at 100mph? Maybe not on the SS modles. Thats just raw V8 power there, but I still don't see how your MS3 got beat? I mean my buddy has a Silverado (not SS) with the 5.7 V8 and I keep up with him.

Trust me Chevy doesnt govern ALL their vehicles at 100 MPH (glare)

And anyone in a Silverado going that fast is an IDIOT.... sorry but WTF do people think is going to happen on a frigin truck at over 100 MPH if you have to make an emergency stop and/or lane change.... Ive seen enough of them flip at 40 MPH.... did the posts on performance show how LONG it takes for these brutes to stop.... when they can do 60-0 in 4 seconds and pull at least a .80 skid pad Ill back off on the stupidity of these 5000 lb brutes with such a high center of gravity being able to break 100 MPH....

weight doesn't matter nearly as much once it's already moving (one of newtons laws)

The other is you probably thought it was going ot be an easy kill. We tend to become complacent

Last edited:
Alright, i got busted, i was driving 55 on a 55mph speedlimit, i was on the phone the whole time aiight !! i barely noticed i was going slow since the ms3 is a pretty quiet vehicle regardless your speed.

the point is, the right lane was pretty packed so i didnt wanna squeeze in. I'm the type that will get ahead of the pack "hence the right lane " , then let the "fast driver get through" the left lane.

By the time i got off the phone, i noticed the SUV was 1 FOOT away from my rear bumper. I figured this "asshole" was trying to piss me off by tailgating. Even though i sped up, The suv was still tailgaiting. by the time the "rightlane"
opened up, i knew this byatch was gonna take the chance ." In my head, fuk that, let em try, IM THE KING OF THE ROAD !" lol

at that moment, ZOOM, !
the suv did the zoom zoom on the mazda.... oh wellz

weight doesn't matter nearly as much once it's already moving (one of newtons laws)

The other is you probably thought it was going ot be an easy kill. We tend to become complacent

Unless yer trying to stop it... not to mention the drag coefficient of a brick is probably better than a Silverado...

Didn't you just get a speeding ticket last month?

I gotta agree with Mocoso here. SUV's are known to be more prone to roll overs than regular cars. If you take that much weight (with a high center of gravity) and try to stop or corner suddenly you're asking for bad things. A video search for SUV rollovers will bring up some pretty disturbing footage.

This tread makes me happy there are black boxes in most cars and wish they would become mandated and start holding longer data records.

Didn't you just get a speeding ticket last month?

I gotta agree with Mocoso here. SUV's are known to be more prone to roll overs than regular cars. If you take that much weight (with a high center of gravity) and try to stop or corner suddenly you're asking for bad things. A video search for SUV rollovers will bring up some pretty disturbing footage.

yeeerrrrr right stevie ! +1

i had that ticket paid. called the township ova there an said it was not a pointable ticket, one of the issue was that i paid it on time, i was out of state and wasn;t transferable, and also i wasn't going above 55mph zone which will automatically be called a "speeding violation". in my case it was "traveling fast".

anyways, because of that ticket, i was driving cautiously till the SUV pissed me off by tailgaiting :) hence " i was 55mph on on passing zone "

but then again, its and ms3, sooner or later, my righ foot gets itchy, and i tend to step on it to relieve the itch ;-)

this time, i messed with the wrong "boat" haha

Of course, my question is this: why were you in the left lane? If he was waiting behind you, and he was able to pass you in the right, you should have been in the right lane in the first place.

Back