Suspension overloaded by gas??

zulu

Has anyone else noticed that with a full tank down to about 3/4 full that the driver's side rear clearance changes?
I noticed the car riding light in the loafers and it felt like the rear corner wasn't giving all the traction that the other wheels were.So I checked the wheel clearance and there was a difference of approx. 1 inch from side to side.
Has anyone else noticed this or am I just nucking futs? One guy at work thought the suspension was going on that side but I think if anything it is just an uneven distribution of weight and the price of "full independence"

Anyone?

That's weird.....my protege usually corners a little better with a full tank of gas. But then again, i've got an AWR 19mm rear sway bar, which is much stiffer than stock. I just checked, and clearance is the same on each side. I filled up last night, so that's with a full tank.

I have felt my car go down while leaning up against it pumping the gas, but never noticed a difference in ride height. The first time I was pumping and felt it i was like what the Fudge is going on here, though someone had climbed in my car and stole something or hit it. Also what is your suspention? Is it stock or lowered?
Mike

Back