Subwoofer install pics

101_1163_resize.jpg

my little setup...nothing special...

Man, it looks like it tried to tear your car apart, just below the left sub it looks like there's some damage on the inside plastic lip of the trunk.

Probably got hung up or smacked that panel when loading that huge box in lol.

I will be doing a fiberglass spare tire sub in the next couple months. Going to reverse mount it to keep it as low as possible

so the ground on my amp came loose today (not the wire connection but the actuall part of the amp) anyone got any ideas how to fix??

before anyone questions the condition of my amp..i want to state that i bought it in this condition..for 20 bucks i couldnt refuse..plus its a pretty good amp 1000w...i refuse to buy a new one until this one gives out.

so here is my picture
ricksamp.jpg

the ground part of the amp wiggles ever so slightly and looses connection through that..the wire part is firm and so is the ground location. if there is no fix i guess i better start thinking of another amp.

all good in da hood..i like your umbrela its dope.
is there a trick to porting a box cause i have heard some that suck butt and others that sound pretty impressive.

I picked up my stuff today:

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

I'll be getting it installed next weekend.

What size speaker is that? I'm looking to get a smaller box as well, to save trunk space.

Be sure to let us know how good it sounds when you got it all installed.

Probably got hung up or smacked that panel when loading that huge box in lol.

I will be doing a fiberglass spare tire sub in the next couple months. Going to reverse mount it to keep it as low as possible

lol actually i dropped it and made a quick decision for plastic vs bumper

MattV- I noticed you've got a 4 channel amp there- are you gonna run your sub AND your front speaks? Just curious

What size speaker is that? I'm looking to get a smaller box as well, to save trunk space.

Be sure to let us know how good it sounds when you got it all installed.

That is a 10" subwoofer. I prefer 10's for their tight sound and smaller size for more accessible trunk space and weight savings.

MattV- I noticed you've got a 4 channel amp there- are you gonna run your sub AND your front speaks? Just curious

Yes sir, it's a Slash v2 300/4v2. I'm going to use it to power the sub and my two front speakers. It should sound amazing!

That is a 10" subwoofer. I prefer 10's for their tight sound and smaller size for more accessible trunk space and weight savings.

Yes sir, it's a Slash v2 300/4v2. I'm going to use it to power the sub and my two front speakers. It should sound amazing!

LOL its better then nothing i suppose..

Back