Stage 2: Final MP3/MSP Part Out Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me know when you find the brackets and i will take it. and im guessing the pic with a rod on a chair is the bar without the brackets?
Rear Strut Tower Bar (ebay no-name) - I need to find the brackets... haha

Last edited:
can i buy the front bumper grille itself?? if not how much for the whole front bumper??

pm me with details pleasee

PayPal sent for the oil pressure gauge and sandwich plate Wednesday night.

Ok guys, sorry for the delay. I was down in Lake Norris for the weekend last minute and when I got back Monday I had a stupid amount of work to do for today. I haven't been to sleep since a short nap Monday afternoon... lol

Anyways, I'm in class right now and I have a big project due Friday morning, but tomorrow I'm very likely going to procrastinate some and organize all the PMs and offers currently in. Thus far I haven't accepted payment from anyone accept Lewis, so I will try to finalize all the offers and clarify interest for parts and reply all PMs, etc... Thanks for being patient! Oh, and enjoy my parts!

might be interested in the front bumper

Unless sean changes his mind, he's got dibs since he lives about 45 min from me.

I'll take the all the motor mounts but I need yours first so I can replace mines.

I feel like you didn't read through the first post... ;)

Last edited:
No huge rush on my stuff, mate. I know you're busy. :)

hi,
what year is your car? did it come with abs? if so do you still have the abs module? it is located under near the battery tray. please pm me if you have it. and how much shipped to 94545 ?

Steve, do you have the plastic headligth holders? The two black pieces bolted to the front bumper support with two 10mm bolts? I'll snatch them from you, one of mine broke.

Subbin for interest. Interested in the motor mounts( tranny mount and inserts for strut tower) aftermarket battery tie-down, NGK plugs and stock steering wheel.

Game on... Shortblock and tranny case are being sold, so the motor mounts will be free to come out when we tear the block down. The first posts should be up to date, and I've replied a lot of PMs. My apologies if I missed anyone's. Feel free to make offers on ANYTHING. A lot of things are pending sale, so I'll update accordingly as they sell.

Subbin for interest. Interested in the motor mounts( tranny mount and inserts for strut tower) aftermarket battery tie-down, NGK plugs and stock steering wheel.

Still want the steering wheel, tie down and plugs?

Steve, do you have the plastic headligth holders? The two black pieces bolted to the front bumper support with two 10mm bolts? I'll snatch them from you, one of mine broke.

Yes, I do.

Do you have the front plastic fender liners?

I have the driver's side. Don't have the passenger side any more.

hi,
what year is your car? did it come with abs? if so do you still have the abs module? it is located under near the battery tray. please pm me if you have it. and how much shipped to 94545 ?

Nope, the MP3's didn't have abs. Protege's didn't move to ABS until 02.5/03 models.

Last edited:
hey

i need the abs module.. its located under the battery tray... did your car come with abs?> let me know how much shipped to 94545

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back