St Louis meet??

hey! between KCCompacts and this board, I'm starting to see you everywhere (drinks)
as far as an update on the StL meet, I talked with the owner of the bar and he wasn't exactly excited by the idea but I'm still talking with him and getting a hold of others. anyone with any suggestions or hook-ups feel free to help out
I mean what could be better than (band2) and (drunk)

dont forget, you're all invited to the IL meet on 3/6/04 in Utica, IL at starved rock state park

Im up for a St.L meet.. Im an hour east. The Utica meet was awesome! I will have my Wagner FMIC kit in on Friday so I can let everyone know how it turns out.

i am definitley ready for an stl meet...i just got my speed the end of january and don't know anyone else with one. what to find out about mods.!

stl meet

im down for a stl meet, im in louisville ky but from cape girardeau, ill be at nopi for sure end of july, april 24th or so is mazda rev it up in stl or in ill across the river, that would be a good time to meet at rev it up but it doenst matter to me ill try to make it...(thumb)

sounds good to me guys, spring time is great. anywhere is fine , just be sure to post the info as you get it.

hey im from stl and i up for some type of meet together so if someone could email me at turbomazda_67 and tell me bout something thats goin on in the stl greatly appreciated peace

anybody interested in getting together outside of the rev it up event just to talk cars and do some runs?

Hey driver-13 what part of west county do you live in. I live at the Colony apartments in maryland heights. I know there is a car show that is happening may 23 at the moolah shrine building on Fee Fee road. I'll be showing my car at this car show.

Last edited:
I would be down for a meet.(headbang)
It would be cool to meet some other mazda owners. (mp3,msp,mazda3, etc.)
Just post the location, date, and time.

Back