ST Coilovers for under $600!?!?!

That website is a bit sketchy...I have no worthwhile insight whatsoever on whether or not this is legit, but that price makes me suspicious and the website doesn't look very professional (at least not in a way that I would entrust the company with my money in return for a quality product).

Yeah. I'm also not that high on these coilovers. They have adjustable height, but not adjustable damping. For about the same price you could get the Corksport spring and shock combo which of course doesn't have adjustable height, but does have adjustable damping. And their site isn't sketchy.

Yeah. I'm also not that high on these coilovers. They have adjustable height, but not adjustable damping. For about the same price you could get the Corksport spring and shock combo which of course doesn't have adjustable height, but does have adjustable damping. And their site isn't sketchy.

I'd rather have the adjustable damping as well - I'd like to lop 1.5" or so off the ride height to reduce (but not eliminate) the wheel gap.

Last edited:
It seems like you can get K-sports for close to that. From what I understand they have adjustable damping and adjustable height and are pretty darn comfortable. I wish I had a set myself. If I was starting over, that's what I would buy since I would be looking at them for street mostly. Most of the other coilover sets really are for getting serious. As in autocross or track.

Best price I've seen online for the KSports is $850. I don't know if Font offers them for less. I'm still a ways out from getting some low, but the KSports will receive some pretty heavy consideration. And yes, Rodrigo, I'll use you if your price is competitive at all. ;)

Back