2013~2016 Spots under my CX-5

So we just got some snow last night and as I've been driving around I've noticed that I'm leaving some yellowish greenish spots under the car it seems to be coming from the evap system wondering if anybody else has been seeing this or something is wrong with mine i know the picture looks like pee

Attachments

• 1639065109387245343488907968515.jpg
    1639065109387245343488907968515.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 59
So we just got some snow last night and as I've been driving around I've noticed that I'm leaving some yellowish greenish spots under the car it seems to be coming from the evap system wondering if anybody else has been seeing this or something is wrong with mine i know the picture looks like pee
What model year and trim level、and how many miles? Do you have a 2.5T?

Gt awd just missing navigation 2.5 no turbo no check engine either
But what model year and mileage?

At least it isn’t a 2.5T, otherwise it could be the leaking coolant on the ground (major problem).

Its fine its coming from around driver side back seat i took the plastic off from the bottomand its by the evap system but it doesnt have a smell

Its fine its coming from around driver side back seat i took the plastic off from the bottomand its by the evap system but it doesnt have a smell
That “yellowish greenish” spots certainly look like coolant, but from wrong location. The only possibility in that area is the gas line leak? Leaking gas melted the rust-proofing material under chassis that would be my guess.

Have you topped off gas often?

Latest posts

Back