SPOOL Stage3 dyno stats!!!

Yeah I really have not dealt with cams and was always told that there were no real significant gains per dollar ratio compared to cheaper mods like exhausts ect

Thats a really good power curve. It is not all crazy, that just shows how well the turbo interacts with the 2.0 motor. Good choice of parts Spoolin. Most curves are smooth going up but when they peak they get rough, that dyno sheet is smooth. Congrats.

colin949....there are dozens and dozens of posts that could easily get you the information you are asking for. Do a search or spend sometime reading the posts.

You could throw this out there, but we are not that type of forum:
searchmofo.jpg

HAHAHA thats a good one samuel L Jackson. HAHAHA or I think it is who ever that is we need to use that picture more often. hahaha

MP3skaterNC said:

yea we are that type of forum.

Ok, at least we try not to be that type of forum. Colin, you know me, I don't like to pick on folks to the point of anger. Hope you didn't take that seriously.

Hey spoolin what would you guess are the specs on your stage 3 kit like 0 to 60 times or quarter mile times, even if you don't know what would be your best guess, i might buy your kit right away if i get a mp3 and not a msp.

A larger throttle body would help in FI but the main thing that will help out FI setups is either a custom tubular intake manifold or to port and polish your own the option of the FS-ZE manifold is ther ebut not worth it when you can have a custom one made for the same price. The power of the F series motor lies in the head. Get a good port and polish along with a 3 angle valve job and you will see some nice gains especially with a FI setup.

chdesign said:
A larger throttle body would help in FI but the main thing that will help out FI setups is either a custom tubular intake manifold or to port and polish your own the option of the FS-ZE manifold is ther ebut not worth it when you can have a custom one made for the same price. The power of the F series motor lies in the head. Get a good port and polish along with a 3 angle valve job and you will see some nice gains especially with a FI setup.

Let's se YOU do it N/A!!!
:-D

Back