Speedypro2003's MSP Build Thread

if you dont mind me asking, how does she have any claim on the car?

I forgot my license when i went to get the car so i had to put it into her fathers name and he loaned me some money to get it. bunch o bull s***. its getting worked out.... slowly. :(

UPDATE!! THE SPEED IS IN MY NAME AND FINALLY HOME!!! :) :) :) Build shall start up again soooooooooon! hopefully have all of the problems ironed out and ready for summer! I IS EXCITE!!

it better be. we havent gone for a drive with the two speeds yet. its first drive will have to be super secret because you are a loser.

Ive got one. Ive just really had no ambition as well... its my first real motor swap and i just dont have all the right tools and knowledge to finish it at the moment. :-/

rember "violence is the supream authority from which all other authority is derived from" so punching some 1 who threatin's too steal your car(baby) is totaly justifiable!!!!!!!!

Wow, What a day for the Speed. The last three days have been busy busy busy. Ive got the car DONE!!! Thank god! Insured, tagged, registered, and inspected! Found out i have a bent rim.... boo but oh well. The car drove, pulled HARD, but had a tranny noise. The car had perfect AFR and i havent even insalled the SSAFC. Perfect boost holding, no flux like i was expecting with running the EWG on a single runner. It was simply just amazing. im so happy with it.

Now for the tranny noise... OH! also went from 60 oil psi to 40 oil psi on my way to inspection. The oil was leaking from my oil sandwhich so i fixed that and the tranny noise turned out to be a bad CV shaft. so i said **** it and am just having the shop do it tomorrow. im so sick of working on it right now. But ill have it VERY SOON! im so excited... if you cant tell. :p

CAR IS DONE.... for the most part. i need a new tranny soon i think. hit fuel cut today... boo. ill have pictures and maybe a video soon, im actually waiting on a ride to go pick her up to go wash her and get new headlight bulbs. :) tonight shall be fun!

Back