Speedracr79's Build Thread

For trading for the kartboy shifter...twm, powder coating, and "installation" oh and I got my stuff so maybe next Saturday we can install it...lmk

Ill send some to ya. If I can figure out this new fancy phone I got ill try and upload here. I need a build thread here. Lol

nice build, i literally went through every post on your build haha. had a about an hour to kill last night at work so i did some reading. i have a question though, were u able to mount up the rear MS3 seats? im buying a set of front seats and if i can, i would want to complete my set with MS3 seats all around insinde of my MSP

Thanks man appreciate the kind words and no not yet on the seats but one way or another i will get them installed im sure just some custom brackets will need to be made. One thing you can do for the rear is remove the covers and intall on your oem ones a guy did that for the rears

For trading for the kartboy shifter...twm, powder coating, and "installation" oh and I got my stuff so maybe next Saturday we can install it...lmk

We can knock the swap out next weekend if you want thats fine. And i gotta save some cash so i can buy the powder for my stuff but if you want to buy your powder already then go ahead and ill coat then hen you get it. Im gonna be broke for a while

Ill send some to ya. If I can figure out this new fancy phone I got ill try and upload here. I need a build thread here. Lol

Yeah i got the pic need a better pic and yeah make a thread on here.

Didnt get much done this weekend but i fitted up the front end to see it kinda complete again. Swapped out the crappy dome and map lights for some LED ones, also swapped out the oem reverse and rear turn signals bulbs for some LED ones also. I have the front trun signals but will install them when the car is done. Also swapped out the crappy flimsy oem sun visors for some more sturdy MSP ones.

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

Also if anyone is interested im selling Repthemazdas i no longer have a need for him and hes just taking up space so any legit offers will be considered. Local pick up prefered but will ship at buyers expense. Just an FYI shipping may cost a bit probably have to use freight shipping. More pics can be taken if needed
DSC_0179.jpg

I hope someone does the whole time he was here he kept trying to steal my stuff, throw it away, or just place it in some random place. I wased more time keeping an eye on him than anything else...haha But the boy can work so its ok i guess...lol

is local pickup available? haha how much did you pay for those LED's and are they bright cuz ive been looking at changing mine out especially the dome one

Dont know yet how bright battery is dead and local pick up if fine...lol as for price apparently they were a custom job and came from Singapore.

Well as slow as the build has been going its gonna get alittle slower im gonnna try and get it done or atleast running by summer but i got a call yesterday and Im being laid off they are shutting down my office here and i have a couple of days left so with no income means no real progress. Im working on getting another job but ill be taking a nice pay cut and wont have the extra money to move forward with the build as I had hoped so bare with me for a bit while i get stuff situated. I will still be making progress with the parts I have now.

looks good the hybird bumper is such a good idea man can't wait to see it sanded and painted.... sorry about the job lose... but bright side you now have more time to install everything you have already

Wow what a crazy build! Subbing! Sorry to hear about your job, hope you get all that worked out.

looks good the hybird bumper is such a good idea man can't wait to see it sanded and painted.... sorry about the job lose... but bright side you now have more time to install everything you have already

Thanks guys as far as my job situation goes theres a small chance that they may not close the office after all so well see. Im still here in limbo waiting to see what they decide. Worst case scenerio they do close it i have another gig lined up itll pay less but itll hold me over till a job next door to us at a printing company opens up which will pay me about the same if not a little more so well see what ends up happening. But if they do stay open then im gonna stay till the job next door becomes available in a few months. But either way money will still be coming in so thats the good thing.

No progress on the car yet, but id like to welcome yall to the newest member of the Mazda family her name is Chandler
2013-02-02_23-06-32_558_zps0ec03d42.jpg

2013-02-05_13-03-04_538_zps5024e9a0.jpg

2013-02-05_13-26-15_217_zps18ee4e6a.jpg

2013-02-02_22-59-42_114_zps79b4b545.jpg

And my newest toy i just bought last night
95facebook9554044545795_zps000e5bee.jpg

As soon as i saw you posted in my thread i automatically thought about her and that she might try and steal it so she cant come over when you do...lol

Sounds like everything is going well. Hope job thing works out good for you! I'm getting close to getting money for exhaust. Wife just recovered from surgery so hopefully our money gets better faster and I get to buy it. I'm excited to get it. Once I get a lil put back ill have ya get a shipping quote and get things going. I took the SRI off my car cause I could not figure out why I was running lean. I think it has something to do with diamiter of the pipe vs stock. Might have to upgrade maf I read a post somewhere about the upgrade. But cars runs fine for now. Hoping to get everything together windows tinted body fixed and fenders slightly rolled before car shows come around.

Well thanks man itll all work out in the end, hope your wife heals soon glad she made it out OK. As for the upgraded MAF IIRC its the 2000? Celica GT I have one, and the exhaust is still on the car so its not going anywhere anytime soon so just LMK when your ready.

Helped a buddy install my TWM SS along with the Corksport shifter bushinbgs, Bronzoil and 3rd link Bushings all on his car as well as mine. Heres a pic of mine before they go back in and a pic Nemo took of me grinding the old rivot off
IMG956843_zpsba671fdc.jpg

2013-03-02_16-42-11_422_zps633ea0f1.jpg

2013-03-02_16-41-53_183_zps2bad0f7c.jpg

Minor update on parts list...I finally brought home my tranny i didnt realize that I didnt have it here till Nemo asked me where it was...lol

But a few parts ive collected i got a set or front and rear AAC Adj end links, Split Second Fuel Timing Controller, Areocatch Locking hood pins with flush mounts, and a CDM optional armrest, and was lucky enough to get my hands on another set or 03.5 front and rear lips always good to have back ups if something should happen to mine I have back ups..haha

I am going to have a get together at my place sometime soon for those who want to help me put this baby back together I just need a few more things to be complete, just need my coils, port and polish, seals and gasket then im ready to go. I am contemplating on if i should get some rods and pistons just oem ones nothing fancy just to have new internals. But im just waiting for me to find a job so I can get the ball rolling and get some more cash in my pocket to help fund the rest of the progress.
2013-03-21_19-17-25_766_zps1f13feab.jpg

2013-03-21_19-18-34_362_zpsa0467a4e.jpg

2013-03-21_19-27-06_439_zps5214a263.jpg

2013-03-21_19-43-50_450_zpscb6bd4b7.jpg

Will update with more as it happens if your free and want to come on over to hang and lend a hand then lmk my place is always open well unless its closed that is...haha

Back