Speed = TRADED IN, NEW TRUCK = ??

TheJohnny

:
12 MS3, 11 CX-9
Speed = TRADED IN, NEW TRUCK = ??

Well my speed is gone, all shined up yesterday for one last car meet and then we just had to get rid of it for more room.

Family car is now an 06 Dodge Durango SLT with the 4.7 Magnum motor, Alpine System, DVD, Tow Package, Sirius (which I had to have), Rear A/C, rear 3rd row seating, it is pretty sweet. Oh yeah, it's color is just about the exact same as the good ol' Titanium MSP (so I sort of feel at home with it). All in all were very happy to have the room for more people in the truck.
06%20Durango.JPG

Wifes Car all shined up as well:
washed%20up.JPG

Last edited:
well we still have the wifes 03 Mazda 6s so were still in the family. Her car is really nice so we won't be getting rid of it soon, and if we did, the wife wants the Mazdaspeed 6. I'll get some pictures up soon as well.

so you finally did trade that badboy in ehh? man that sucks...it was a clean car too...anyways, it was nice meeting them mazda peeps that night. oh and that small block V8 rx7 was sick too! good luck wit the new truck mang! peace!

hey johnny was ur MSP like titanium or sumthin with yellow fog lights, and CF grillie ... i noticed one at my work on parking lot sumone bought one recently.... i work on Auto Mall Drive.... made my day just seeing it :)

That was my baby. Yep, yellow fogs on an 03.5 Titanium (I never saw one in Vegas like it) and yea, C/F grill as well. It also has the corksport SS red brake lines and rotara slotted and cross drilled rotors and the sirius antenna on the back (the truck came with Sirius so I didn't need it any longer).

That's cool, whoever got it also got it with the AWR front and rear motor mounts in there as well (lucky bastard, that rear was a pain to put in).

cool... it was proly sold the same day u traded it in... the dealer guy few months back told me if i would like one i would need to get on a list... lolz ... thats how much ppl want them

peace

I wouldn't doubt it, the thing was so damn clean. oh yeah, it also had the lift struts for the hood, no hood prop for that MSP any longer. The engine bay was detailed and everything. Such a nice ride, someone got a sweet speed. Oh yeah, if someone bought it and they are on here soon, it's going to need a clutch soon....FYI :)

lookin nice Johnny...so what's wit the meet next week? any info? see ya round mang!

they gave me one of those when I brought my car in for service last time. thing is a beast! I felt like I was in a monster truck. not my bag but congrats either way.

thanks man. Yeah, I feel like I'm in a SEMI truck being so high up compared to the speed. It's a good family vehicle though, it's treating us right so far.

JOHNNY, nice truck thanks for coming over saturday we had fun. Hope to see you guys friday. We may bring the denali or the miata. I wish I had the srt-8 back.

Louie,

I'm ordering my exhaust today for the truck, factory Dodge Borla Exhaust, not much louder but just enough to let you know it's not a factory exhaust. Plus I'm getting it at cost so I guess I can't complain.

New windshield will be going into the truck on December 8th because of a nice rock that decided to crack it.

Back